StreamedMP (13 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
MP1 MP2 Free diskspace DE
Hi. Could not help as I don't use SMP. Maybe it's better to ask over there... Here's the code I'm using with PureVisionHD Skin. maybe this helps... <!-- ******************************************************************************************* --> <!-- ***************************** Drive Free Space Section...
Hi. Could not help as I don't use SMP. Maybe it's better to ask over there... Here's the code I'm using with PureVisionHD Skin...
Hello all, Is there a plugin for streamed mp that can show the ammount of free diskspace on the home screen, so i know when i...
Replies
Views
Okay, thanks for the heads up ;)
Okay, thanks for the heads up ;)
Hi ltfrearme, Can you update the RadioTime.xml & RadioTimePresets.xml for 1920x1080 layout? I've seen a fix in several places in...
Replies
Views
Okay, well I put a fix in for next version anyway ;)
Okay, well I put a fix in for next version anyway ;)
I'm running 2.1.2.3366 with MP 1.5PR, and I thought everything was working fine. Starting today, I get an unhandled exception from...
Replies
Views
Thanks! This worked great! I had the same error report.
Thanks! This worked great! I had the same error report.
After doing the upgrade to this version I keep getting a SMP editor crash once I start it, tried a clean install of Streamedmp as...
Replies
Views
The position inside the xml was not the problem, I only did that to have all buttons in the same group. The problem were the numbers. e.g. for the clickfinder button <onleft>213</onleft> <onright>221</onright> <onup>220</onup> <ondown>220</ondown> these numbers say: When you press "left" go to the element with the ID 213 -> play...
The position inside the xml was not the problem, I only did that to have all buttons in the same group. The problem were the...
Hello community, i will have a button in the tvosd to click it and go to the clickfinder site for more infos. Befor mp 1.4 it...
Replies
Views
Yep ;) Funny show!
Yep ;) Funny show!
Hi all, I've just updated to 1.4 ....and am regretting it :( as I can't get Streamed MP to work. I've installed the latest...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 stuck in list view DE
Hi Holzi, thanks for your reply. I did have the setting at Coverview (as you highlighted) however there were more settings in Define Movie Categories! That has sorted it. Thanks again.
Hi Holzi, thanks for your reply. I did have the setting at Coverview (as you highlighted) however there were more settings in...
Hi. Is there a way to get Movies to stick to cover view mode? No matter where I change the settings its always in list view. The TV...
Replies
Views
Added for next release, thanks. I haven't done much regression testing so hopefully all good.
Added for next release, thanks. I haven't done much regression testing so hopefully all good.
Hey, The basic home editor uses the old skin id for My Emulators in the quick select list and doesn't allow adding a hyperlink...
Replies
Views
I put some error handling around the possibility of encountering bad xml whilst generating checksums.I also fixed the labels displayed in WorldWeather and on BasicHome 5-Day weather.
I put some error handling around the possibility of encountering bad xml whilst generating checksums.I also fixed the labels...
I get an error during the install of the patch to v.2.1.1 Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen anstelle dieses...
Replies
Views
Fixed for next release. Thanks for reporting.
Fixed for next release. Thanks for reporting.
Hello, Just to let you know that the weather images are not displayed. It's due to the fact that the old window properties of...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for reply. I sorted it, it was showing as 'watch trailers'. Weird thing was itunes videos taking over that section, once I removed it in 'managed sites' everything was listed as expected. I edited the name back to 'watch online video' in streammp settings.
Hi, thanks for reply. I sorted it, it was showing as 'watch trailers'. Weird thing was itunes videos taking over that section, once...
Hi, great skin. I see it supports the online video plugin. I installed it, choose what ones I want but the online video menu doesnt...
Replies
Views
The BasicHome menu settings are stored in: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\UserMenuProfile.xml If you restore that before re-installing / re-generating via the BasicHome editor then that will be used to re-create it. Note: If you have custom images you will naturally need to back those up as well.
The BasicHome menu settings are stored in: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\UserMenuProfile.xml If you restore that...
I did a whole backup of my system partition and reinstalled windows. Can somebody tell me which files I have to change that I don't...
Replies
Views
from the backup (C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal) you copy: usermenuprofile.xml StreamedMPConfig.xml and put them back on the clean system in the same directory: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal After that you start SMP installer, and all settings will be applied during install. This goes with all the XML...
from the backup (C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal) you copy: usermenuprofile.xml StreamedMPConfig.xml and put them...
from the backup (C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal) you copy: usermenuprofile.xml StreamedMPConfig.xml and put them...
Replies
Views
Hm so i have a look at my files. Maybe there is something wrong, but i do only change the icon for downloading Videos.
Hm so i have a look at my files. Maybe there is something wrong, but i do only change the icon for downloading Videos.
Hello guy's, are the skin files supported from streamedmp team ? When yes see the screens, i think there are some issues with the...
Replies
Views
Fixed issue with ZAP OSD.
Fixed issue with ZAP OSD.
In some OSD's I have a line at the bottom from the background which is not covert. For e.g. in the tvZAPOSD.xml <control>...
Replies
Views
I managed to solve my problem, well sort of. I chcked the "Hide All Channels Group" option in TV Section of MP Configuration Tool. Then made another group (set its name to All) and copied all of the channels to this group, now everything is fine and everytime i have new channels, i send them to All Group. So i guess it's not because...
I managed to solve my problem, well sort of. I chcked the "Hide All Channels Group" option in TV Section of MP Configuration Tool...
Hi, i have a problem with Mini EPG in MP 1.3 When i try to change the category of my channels to "All Channels", i cant see the...
Replies
Views
If you're referring to "Video Auto Background Switcher" dates back to 2008. With MP1.4 not work. I had seen on the forum that had been set up but in the MP version 1.2.2 and never upgraded, integrate it as an option would not hurt ...
If you're referring to "Video Auto Background Switcher" dates back to 2008. With MP1.4 not work. I had seen on the forum that had...
Hello, I've seen some projects to switch automatically to the video in background on skin. Everything stopped the previous year. It...
Replies
Views
Ah yes, i have forgot to add this, there was no import yet. EDIT:: :-( The images is always there <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <window> <controls> <import>TVSeries.Common.Dummy.xml</import> <control> . . . . . . . <!-- Neue Serien Image Anfang --> <control> <description>New Serie Image</description>...
Ah yes, i have forgot to add this, there was no import yet. EDIT:: :-( The images is always there <?xml version="1.0"...
Hi, Its possible to implement a indicator for new episodes in tvseries like Titan skin? See the image above
Replies
Views
It would be great to get back this plugin. Streamed lends itself well to always have the video in the background. Interesting be able to turn on all the skins. Mediaportal Version 1.4
It would be great to get back this plugin. Streamed lends itself well to always have the video in the background. Interesting be...
Hello, I prefer "video wallpaper" while watching TV, but have to enable it each time (after Resume / stopping / starting TV)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Menu appearance DE
Сan you please tell me how can i change the animation of the menu appearance.
Replies
Views
Oh, from within MePo. I was looking in the MP Configuration and in the Basic Home Editor...thanks!
Oh, from within MePo. I was looking in the MP Configuration and in the Basic Home Editor...thanks!
Hi, is there an easy way to change the numbver of lines in TV guide after installation? Did not find the option.
Replies
Views
Thanks for that it did the trick :)
Thanks for that it did the trick :)
I wonder if that's why MyAnime3 looks "squashed" into the top left corner as it's still showing up as 720p resolution. It looks...
Replies
Views
Probably because you have missing dependencies or they are installed but out of date/not supported by current version of MediaPortal.
Probably because you have missing dependencies or they are installed but out of date/not supported by current version of MediaPortal.
Hi, first of all, this is the best skin that was ever made for mediaportal. I'm using it for several years now. I upgraded to the...
Replies
Views
After two reboots now all works fine... I'm sorry for that.... Thanks for your great job.
After two reboots now all works fine... I'm sorry for that.... Thanks for your great job.
I have installed MePo 1.4 and "StreamedMP-2.1.1.3353.exe". When I try to open "StreamedMP BasicHome Editor" I get this error...
Replies
Views
Sounds like you had some other issue, there was no changes to TV-Series in the patch so extremely unlikely it would cause that. Anyway, attach logs next time and I may have been able to trouble-shoot.
Sounds like you had some other issue, there was no changes to TV-Series in the patch so extremely unlikely it would cause that...
Thank you. After installing the latest update and patch episode thimnails are no longer displayed. Doesn't matter if the episode...
Replies
Views
So thats where they hide it! :) Thanks.
So thats where they hide it! :) Thanks.
Hi there, Love the StreamedMP theme, however looking for a bit of help please. When MP boots up, I get a large "StreamedMP Skin...
Replies
Views
Hi sb_5150 , as ltfearme say this part was never code in STMP skin ,only the DB view was ... maybe if it was work for you before ,you probley got it work with a user mod.... ;) ... but i'm sure with a little more time ,STMP team will add it ... :) as it work fine with Defaults skins and also with Titan .... shouild not be a problem to...
Hi sb_5150 , as ltfearme say this part was never code in STMP skin ,only the DB view was ... maybe if it was work for you before...
When browsing a folder containing a number of older recordings (TS files and their XML files) in Video (not TV Recordings), the...
Replies
Views
It worked great. Thank you for the fast and acurate solution. One more question: is it normal that the nowplaying in basichome is empty when playing a radio from radiotime ?
It worked great. Thank you for the fast and acurate solution. One more question: is it normal that the nowplaying in basichome is...
Hello, I took the opportuniy to migrate to MP1.4 to install your skin and I must say it's reallty a great work... I just found a...
Replies
Views
Thanks it works fine, but why i don't need this for moving pictures ?
Thanks it works fine, but why i don't need this for moving pictures ?
Now i have some xml's modded for my on look. So after the update my look is off. Can i make my changes and mods in a new xml file...
Replies
Views
Turns out the problem had nothing to do with the skin or TV Series as such...applying the fix described here corrects the problem: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/video-with-subtitles-is-corrupted-with-1-4-0-pre-in-xp.119713/
Turns out the problem had nothing to do with the skin or TV Series as such...applying the fix described here corrects the problem...
Should this skin be fully compatible with the latest TV Series plugin? I am having some very odd issues that make it impossible to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom