StreamedMP (25 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
MP1 MP2 Support for Last.FM DE
Is there a working Last.FM xml?
Replies
Views
Here for the latest version of MailTip (0.3.8) StreamedMP for MailTip plugin v0.3.8 You can also support this request http://code.google.com/p/streamedmp/issues/detail?id=591
Here for the latest version of MailTip (0.3.8) StreamedMP for MailTip plugin v0.3.8 You can also support this request...
Hi together, hi Streamed MP Skinners, I appreciat much, that MP gets an new Email plugin. Famous Plugin Developer Micropolis who...
Replies
Views
I totally agree its not a major issue. Full stop. But just seeing the title and plot at the bottom isn't really satisfying in my eyes. I want to see the titles at a glance. Maybe I should try it the way @catavolt suggested, although I don't really understand it at the moment. But we will see...
I totally agree its not a major issue. Full stop. But just seeing the title and plot at the bottom isn't really satisfying in my...
Hey guys, dunno if this is a skin issue or MP core related, maybe you can give me a pointer: How do I get the current time in...
Replies
Views
Hey. Just want to ask if its possible to see the comskip markers in recorded tv when ill press pause? The markers/chapters are here because i can see them in the chapters menu and also if ill press next/previous chapter MP correctly jumps over the commercial break. But ill dont see those markers, have found some hints in the forum...
Hey. Just want to ask if its possible to see the comskip markers in recorded tv when ill press pause? The markers/chapters are...
Hey. Just want to ask if its possible to see the comskip markers in recorded tv when ill press pause? The markers/chapters are...
Replies
Views
Is possible in Moving Pictures (means StreamedMP), visualize data and logos of the framerate ? with other skins, also the default this is possible. I believe this data-info it is very important to display. otherwise there is a way to allow this, by manually editing some xml files? if yes, How? Thanks! P.s. Sorry for my bad English
Is possible in Moving Pictures (means StreamedMP), visualize data and logos of the framerate ? with other skins, also the default...
Is possible in Moving Pictures (means StreamedMP), visualize data and logos of the framerate ? with other skins, also the default...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD icon offside DE
O'yes :rolleyes:, I didnt click it, thought it would just go to the thread not the actual post, cheers (y)
O'yes :rolleyes:, I didnt click it, thought it would just go to the thread not the actual post, cheers (y)
Hi Anyone else having this "problem"? See attached image.
Replies
Views
hmm well i have deleted the cache but i didnt reboot, i will try again tomorrow, thanks for the hint, hope it will work then :) EDIT: Tried it again today, now it works (after a reboot) Thx :)
hmm well i have deleted the cache but i didnt reboot, i will try again tomorrow, thanks for the hint, hope it will work then :)...
The screenshoots looking great, so i decided to try this Skin, which was a realy bad idea. So far i've used MP-TVSeries and MyFilms...
Replies
Views
This is to advise that this functionality has been reinstated as well as scraping for Actors, Writers and Directors photos introduced. Have a look into this thread. Also a sample StreamedMP skin file is attached for your reference.
This is to advise that this functionality has been reinstated as well as scraping for Actors, Writers and Directors photos...
Hi, I've made the following enhancement to StreamedMP MovingPictures. As you probably are aware, you can add various Categories...
Replies
Views
@juro Maybe this also your problem and solution. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/index.php?posts/1045359
@juro Maybe this also your problem and solution. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/index.php?posts/1045359
Hi, can anybody help here: score center skinfiles are not function with 720 p screen resolution...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4:3 in Window Mode DE
This use to be a option as part of MediaPortal, I guess they removed it and now force the native aspect ratio of the skin. StreamedMP has always been 16:9 (Widescreen) even before the shift to 1920x1080 i.e. it was 1280x720. For 4:3 you will need to stick to using the Default or aMPed is another 4:3 skin.
This use to be a option as part of MediaPortal, I guess they removed it and now force the native aspect ratio of the skin...
First i would like to thank you for the Skin been using it for the last 3+ years, However it appears now that you switched to...
Replies
Views
I don't have one im afraid, if you print one out from another skin such as defaultwide that should be enough to know what is supported.
I don't have one im afraid, if you print one out from another skin such as defaultwide that should be enough to know what is supported.
Hi, For various reason, I cannot use a newer version than MP 1.2.3 on my HTPC. I use StreamMP which is to my opinion the best skin...
Replies
Views
Thank's! Your second suggestion solved it.
Thank's! Your second suggestion solved it.
Hi I'm trying to figure out how to color my TV Guide to look like the attached image. I know where to do this but i need some help...
Replies
Views
What's the use of integrating an add-on solution which is already available? In my opinion it will only limit current StreamedMP users in the look and feel they prefer.
What's the use of integrating an add-on solution which is already available? In my opinion it will only limit current StreamedMP...
I know theres is a MOD for this but can you implement this on skin: - Rounded Covers - MePo Tools
Replies
Views
I tried to reproduce the issue with the lockup after a recording. But I couldn't :-). So I will keep an eye out for this issue.
I tried to reproduce the issue with the lockup after a recording. But I couldn't :-). So I will keep an eye out for this issue.
Hi @ltfearme I ran into this issue while running this skin on the 1.60 pre release test build. When there is a confirmation dialog...
Replies
Views
It is already fixed and the 1.6 Pre Release has the fixes in it, so maybe you only have to wait 1 more night ;)
It is already fixed and the 1.6 Pre Release has the fixes in it, so maybe you only have to wait 1 more night ;)
I'm using StreamedMP skin with Moving Pictures and MP 1.5. When I highlight the category actor in MovPic, I get the actors listed...
Replies
Views
Will look into it @emphatic.
Will look into it @emphatic.
When you scan the music database in Titan, you will see a process text (scanning 1/20000). This is missing in StreamedMP (for me at...
Replies
Views
I think that I have now found the issue. Only when I install the myvideoredo plugin I get this error. Before installing myvideoredo everything worked fine. Attached the XML files of the myvideoredo plugin for StreamedMP. I'm sure there is someting wrong with these XML files, isn't it? I already asked in a german thread for the correct...
I think that I have now found the issue. Only when I install the myvideoredo plugin I get this error. Before installing myvideoredo...
Hi, I installed the last version of the StreamedMP skin and I get the error message "Failed to load your skin ... borting...
Replies
Views
That's exactly what I did and the result was what you saw in the second picture. But the good news is that I solved the problem on my own! The problem was in the file Anime3_main.xml. For some unknown reason, M3rcury's skin conversion tool worked correctly on every file except that one. None of the <posX> values were scaled in...
That's exactly what I did and the result was what you saw in the second picture. But the good news is that I solved the problem on...
I just upgraded to MP1.5 and StreamedMP 2.1.3.3377. There seems to be one major oversight in the new 1080 version of this skin...
Replies
Views
Hello, can you have a look at this. I dont know if this is a ww problem or skin issue? Here are the link for my problem.
Hello, can you have a look at this. I dont know if this is a ww problem or skin issue? Here are the link for my problem.
Replies
Views
StreamedMP was 720 until recently when it was upped to 1080, 1080 is pretty much the standard now, I believe LTFearme said at the time he would only support one resolution which became 1080. I don't think the speed difference between 720 and 1080 would be noticeable anyway, if you have a system that is struggling with 1080 i'd...
StreamedMP was 720 until recently when it was upped to 1080, 1080 is pretty much the standard now, I believe LTFearme said at the...
It it possible to create StreamedMP in 1280×720? That should make StreamedMP much smoother on slow systems, right?
Replies
Views
1) jep, logo but no channel name. the logos are not good enough to see every time for the fast view which channel.. are we use different versions? i have streamedmp last version. 2) lol, my fault. i didnt see, shame on me :eek: 3) ok, not really important. i did delete the preview thumb for newest records (my gf records a lot, so...
1) jep, logo but no channel name. the logos are not good enough to see every time for the fast view which channel.. are we use...
Hallo, ich habe folgende Fragen zum Skin: Erstens, ist das gewollt, das keine Senderangaben zu Aufnahmen angezeigt werden...
Replies
Views
sorry google translator :( -> therefore screenshot also think mvcentral bug - have informed trevor ;) all the strings have the additional "mvcentral" + current.artist/#mvCentral.ArtistBio/#mvCentral.ArtistName etc. Think Therefore an error thanks for the info(y)
sorry google translator :( -> therefore screenshot also think mvcentral bug - have informed trevor ;) all the strings have the...
hi the plugin mvcentral I play a video and go back to home. regular_home and basic_home. title and artist are displayed correctly...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 basic home menü DE
article can be deleted ... edit: ;)
article can be deleted ... edit: ;)
hi skin (2.1.1.3353) reinstalled (test pc) and not my mod uses. I sit in the BasicHome.xml I have the following error - see...
Replies
Views
Something must of changed since initially tested if it does that, I will take a look and fix.
Something must of changed since initially tested if it does that, I will take a look and fix.
Just a head's up: If you run the installer with another skin set in MediaPortal.xml, uncheck "Set as Default skin" while having the...
Replies
Views
Same answer as last time, when it's actually an official feature of TVSeries then it will be available in StreamedMP. Having said that, Edalex has provided a patch for TVSeries but I haven't had the time to look at it and integrate it, keep in mind the patch is not 100% complete so it requires work from me after review include Default...
Same answer as last time, when it's actually an official feature of TVSeries then it will be available in StreamedMP. Having said...
:ROFLMAO: Sorry for asking again, but what's about the status for adding manual change inside MP for TV-Series like MovingPictures...
Replies
Views
Hi there, i like to use the Skin StreamedMP, but in the TV EPG view i missed on the right side the information about the Genre like Krimi, Doku, Action... I use the ClickFinder Plugin It´s a very important information. How can i activate it? thanks a lot. cheers PP
Hi there, i like to use the Skin StreamedMP, but in the TV EPG view i missed on the right side the information about the Genre...
Hi there, i like to use the Skin StreamedMP, but in the TV EPG view i missed on the right side the information about the Genre...
Replies
Views
hey man seems to be fine now, thanks!
hey man seems to be fine now, thanks!
Hi Ltfearme, Thanks for the patch. I've noticed a few small skin errors when using Argus TV. It is reported earlier (right after...
Replies
Views
Hmmm it is wierd. I've installed it on 3 of my machines and they all did the same thing (No unwatched colour difference) and only 1 of them I had played with the settings file. All of them are working ok after going in, changing default colours and then using the restore defaults option. Just doing the restore defaults option did...
Hmmm it is wierd. I've installed it on 3 of my machines and they all did the same thing (No unwatched colour difference) and only...
Not sure if I've missed something but I've looked through all the StreamedMP config and Basic Home Editor and cannot find an option...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MePo Tools Support? DE
I've just got Mepo tools sorted on my machine so just need to point all the theme xml's to the default locations mepo tools downloads the artwork.
I've just got Mepo tools sorted on my machine so just need to point all the theme xml's to the default locations mepo tools...
MePo Tools support for soon?!?
Replies
Views
Thanks!
Thanks!
Is possible to have support for MyScoreCenter plugin in future release? Thakns
Replies
Views
Top Bottom