StreamedMP (19 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
<control> <description>listcontrol</description> <type>listcontrol</type> <id>50</id> <posX>820</posX> <posY>630</posY> <height>480</height> <width>1100</width> <onleft>2</onleft> <onright>2</onright> <scrollOffset>3</scrollOffset>...
<control> <description>listcontrol</description> <type>listcontrol</type> <id>50</id>...
<control> <description>listcontrol</description> <type>listcontrol</type> <id>50</id>...
Replies
Views
Thx I understand. but also I mean the rotating CD in the nowplaying Screen. Want to mod streamedmp.
Thx I understand. but also I mean the rotating CD in the nowplaying Screen. Want to mod streamedmp.
Hi, don´t know if it was asked before but How can I get Artist Fanart in basicHome while playing Music?
Replies
Views
I use MP1.5 and StreamedMP 2.1.4 for my HTPC. I like the Graphical Homescreen with icons (e.g. the red guitar for music, the cloud and sunshine for weather and the camera for photos). Are there more icons available somewhere, e.g. for internet or radio? Where would I have to copie new images to make them available for the...
I use MP1.5 and StreamedMP 2.1.4 for my HTPC. I like the Graphical Homescreen with icons (e.g. the red guitar for music, the cloud...
I use MP1.5 and StreamedMP 2.1.4 for my HTPC. I like the Graphical Homescreen with icons (e.g. the red guitar for music, the cloud...
Replies
Views
ah thanks mate, didn't realise I had to change them in the 'BasicHome Design' tab. thanks
ah thanks mate, didn't realise I had to change them in the 'BasicHome Design' tab. thanks
G'day, I love StreamedMP skin and have been using for quite a while now, but the one thing I can't work out is how to have separate...
Replies
Views
I would like to use MP 1.5 with StreamedMP 2.1.4. I really like the Skin, but there is one problem. I use 2 multishortcut "plugins" to start Firefox (Window ID 4734) and an external Blueray Player (ID 8368). I can see and use both in plugins, but would like them on the top Level of the Basic Home Screen. It is not possible to access...
I would like to use MP 1.5 with StreamedMP 2.1.4. I really like the Skin, but there is one problem. I use 2 multishortcut "plugins"...
I would like to use MP 1.5 with StreamedMP 2.1.4. I really like the Skin, but there is one problem. I use 2 multishortcut "plugins"...
Replies
Views
Generally speaking, I think there should never be a need to have anything else than a remote to control MP - regardless of what you want to do.
Generally speaking, I think there should never be a need to have anything else than a remote to control MP - regardless of what you...
Hi, if anybody wants to add a "Visuals" button to the "RadioTime" now playing screen, you can. I came up with this change in the...
Replies
Views
All righty then,.... I finally added the option to select "visualizations" from the hidden menu panel in the "mymusic.hiddenmenu.xml" file. Being that I own the MS remote that a button can't be mapped to use with visuals. And also a PITA to keep on going back to main screen (I added the visuals button to a sub menu),.... just to...
All righty then,.... I finally added the option to select "visualizations" from the hidden menu panel in the...
All righty then,.... I finally added the option to select "visualizations" from the hidden menu panel in the...
Replies
Views
Did a complete removal (except my Basic Home settings) then re-installed. The issue persists. Attached is my screen calibration settings if that's affecting things. Emph
Did a complete removal (except my Basic Home settings) then re-installed. The issue persists. Attached is my screen calibration...
This is going back a few versions of StreamedMP, but I've just forgotten to report it. When I playback a video in MP TV-Series...
Replies
Views
Try restarting your computer, this is unlikely a skin issue and hits random people every so often.
Try restarting your computer, this is unlikely a skin issue and hits random people every so often.
MP hangs at startup, one of four cores at 100%. After splashscreen only black screen.
Replies
Views
@ltfearme is the new inbuilt GUI basic home editor making it into streamedmp for 1.7? Not looked into it much yet but im hoping it may make theming the homescreen a lot easier. Edit Nevermind I see it's still a WIP
@ltfearme is the new inbuilt GUI basic home editor making it into streamedmp for 1.7? Not looked into it much yet but im hoping it...
Not yet, but coming soon. Work is complete and now only need to gather compatible plugins and prepare a release package.
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latestmediahandler.113387/#post-926595
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latestmediahandler.113387/#post-926595
Hi there :) A few days ago, the movies unwatched don't display any more in main screen. Any solution for that? I attached one...
Replies
Views
I see two overlaying arrows when I mark the back button in the recordings list. I commented out line 199 - 213, now its fine. Please fix it in the official release. Maybe you have another solution, because the arrow looks deformed. <control> <description>Folder Thumb</description> <type>image</type> <id>0</id>...
I see two overlaying arrows when I mark the back button in the recordings list. I commented out line 199 - 213, now its fine...
I see two overlaying arrows when I mark the back button in the recordings list. I commented out line 199 - 213, now its fine...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [THEME] Online Xtra DE
Ok perfect for now i know the issue and can delet the space after create an wish. And i know where the issue from.
Ok perfect for now i know the issue and can delet the space after create an wish. And i know where the issue from.
Online Xtra Want to find out more about the movie your watching? Who are the actors? Is it on at my local cinema? Is that...
Replies
Views
thank you so much ltfearme!
thank you so much ltfearme!
Hi, I am using this awsome skin and I love it! I am using two monitors (Notebook + TV), so I cant navigate with the keyboard of...
Replies
Views
I created issues 592 and 593 in the tracker.
I created issues 592 and 593 in the tracker.
It is not possible to move focus from the left menu to the right indices list by remote or keyboard in the stock&indices plugin...
Replies
Views
Can you report your finding in Area 51 thread : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp1-4307-fontengine-crash-trigger-by-thirdparty-plugins-using-direct-call-in-guitexturemanager.124437/ Thanks in advance :)
Can you report your finding in Area 51 thread ...
Hey ltfearme, maybe you can have a look at this... So maybe you can find the issue. Here are the log files...
Replies
Views
I installed "Extensions" and the menu looks fine now! Thanks!
I installed "Extensions" and the menu looks fine now! Thanks!
When you go to a movie in moving pictures and then open the right side menu it seems all messed pup.
Replies
Views
You have changed the thread title in the correct way ltfearme!!!! I have just updated the skin and the bug has disappeared!!!! ;) Thanks a lot for your kind help!!! (y)
You have changed the thread title in the correct way ltfearme!!!! I have just updated the skin and the bug has disappeared!!!! ;)...
Hi, Just what the title of the thread says... :) Please find attached the complete log as weel as a screenshot. If you need...
Replies
Views
Thanks m8 :) good jobs :)
Thanks m8 :) good jobs :)
StreamedMP for MediaPortal v1.4/1.5 is now ready. This release is considered stable, please help test to ensure anything hasn't...
Replies
Views
Yep. Sebastii's recompiled version for 1.6. I am using 1.6 (with a fix for the fontengine bug) and the current release version of StreamedMP with some plugins updated.
Yep. Sebastii's recompiled version for 1.6. I am using 1.6 (with a fix for the fontengine bug) and the current release version of...
Hi, when starting MePo, everything is fine and I get all the backgrounds (themes/pictures/fanart) on my main menu items that i set...
Replies
Views
This has nothing to do with StreamedMP, please ask in the Multishortcut forum thread.
This has nothing to do with StreamedMP, please ask in the Multishortcut forum thread.
Hi I have installed the multishortcut plugin and when using the defaultwide skin I have a multishortcut button in the plugins...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot for this information! I was also thinking something like you kindly explained...but I really don't want to mess the complete skin layout just to add the date...I will prefer to take a look to the calendar instead! ;-)
Thanks a lot for this information! I was also thinking something like you kindly explained...but I really don't want to mess the...
Hi all, Is there a way to have also the current day (e.g. Thursday 16/01/2014) displayed in addition to the time (e.g. 11:58 A.M.)...
Replies
Views
So i get this error with MP1.6 and after install of Version StreamedMP-2.1.4.3385 today. see the attached image. i wonder, because i know i have installed this version before with MP1.6 and through the mp config i can edit the basic home without problems. is there something i can do to load the plugin for the editor?
So i get this error with MP1.6 and after install of Version StreamedMP-2.1.4.3385 today. see the attached image. i wonder, because...
Hi guys, I get streamed MP 2.1.4 (on XP) installed with mediaportal 1.5 however I get the error that streamedmp home editor cannot...
Replies
Views
I install the Version StreamedMP-2.1.4.3385 today and i get an error while starting mp config. see the attached image. i wonder, because i know i have installed this version before with MP1.6 and through the mp config i can edit the basic home without problems. is there something i can do to load the plugin for the editor? EDIT...
I install the Version StreamedMP-2.1.4.3385 today and i get an error while starting mp config. see the attached image. i wonder...
Is there planed an version for mp1.6 ?
Replies
Views
Thank you for your reply! The 8x3 thumbs mod is gr8 but how do i apply it to my videos?
Thank you for your reply! The 8x3 thumbs mod is gr8 but how do i apply it to my videos?
Hello! I would like it if my videos looked like it does in default wide and large icon layout. How do I go about doing this?
Replies
Views
Amazing! Thank you very much fischy667!!!!
Amazing! Thank you very much fischy667!!!!
Since I'm approaching for the first time this skin, maybe some quesitions will be stupid...sorry in advance! I'm using Moving...
Replies
Views
No interesst ?
No interesst ?
ltfearme, can you check new Clickfinder xml's maybe there are changes. The plugin writer do not support your skin anymore.
Replies
Views
I don't know, soonish. Im working on many plugins and slowly getting through one task at a time so just be patient. The only main compatibility concern is the BasicHome editor which can be re-run after installation from the MediaPortal configuration -> plugins section. The installer would normally re-create your custom basichome at...
I don't know, soonish. Im working on many plugins and slowly getting through one task at a time so just be patient. The only main...
When there is support MP 1.6 Installer does not work, clashes with the titan. It was checked on pure installation MP 1.6.
Replies
Views
Please clarify with some details like screenshot, expected result etc.
Please clarify with some details like screenshot, expected result etc.
Some love needs to be put into moving pictures collection display. The top left cookie crumb is a little messed up.
Replies
Views
Yes. Nothing you can do until a new release is compiled against .Net 4.
Yes. Nothing you can do until a new release is compiled against .Net 4.
I've just upgraded to MP1.6 preview (clean install) and I've re-installed StreamedMP (2.1.4.3385) but the Basic Home Editor won't...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom