Google Calendars Plugin (1 Viewer)

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Thanks bribbon, I will post the request in the avalon section, after a day or so waiting here. Maybe an experienced and able user already created skin-files... atleast Im hoping on it :)

thlucas

Portal Pro
February 11, 2011
Omaha, NE
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Re: AW: Google Calendars Plugin

Hi - I have not posted the source code for this plugin as of yet. Are you interested in any particular functionality of the plugin? Or are you wanting to add features to it?

Thanks - Todd

__loki__

Portal Member
August 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Google Calendars Plugin

Hi Todd

I am interested in the feature mpsam mentioned - to display upcoming events in a ticker like InfoService does.
The provided RSS stream mentioned on the Google calendar help doesn't work for my needs. It doesn't stream the events in the order of occurence. And as mentioned above it is only possible with a public calendar.

But maybe it is easy to add the feature to your plugin - so I tried to have a look inside your plugin :)
Meanwhile I have written an own little plugin, which reads my Google calendar and puts the events to a skin property. On the skin I have added a new fadelabel on the BasicHome screen which displays the events.
Do you think it is possible to add this feature to your plugin?

Regards, Bernhard

thlucas

Portal Pro
February 11, 2011
Omaha, NE
Home Country
United States of America United States of America

Meanwhile I have written an own little plugin, which reads my Google calendar and puts the events to a skin property. On the skin I have added a new fadelabel on the BasicHome screen which displays the events.
Do you think it is possible to add this feature to your plugin?

Could you send me your sample plugin so I can see how it works? I have never done anything with skin properties outside of my own plugin screens, and am curious as to how you display something on another skin form. If you could send me the source that would be great, or just the DLL if you don't want to share the source.

Thanks - Todd

TommySharp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 15, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    If we could get to the stage where the next 3 upcoming events could be shown on the basic home screen that would be great... Will the plugin refresh the calendar in the background though as I think at the moment it only refreshes when you access the plugin?

Would be great if I could add an event to my google calendar while at work and then the family see it on the home screen of MP...

lhcomputer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Lüdinghausen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The Avalon Skin have made NOCH (owner form Avalon). The Skin is on the git Hub Side from Avalon.
    Thanks to NOCH.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Could you send me your sample plugin so I can see how it works? I have never done anything with skin properties outside of my own plugin screens, and am curious as to how you display something on another skin form. If you could send me the source that would be great, or just the DLL if you don't want to share the source.

Thanks - Todd

What is the status, did you have the files or can you make your one pop up or screen that can show the next events ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom