MP 1.8, MyFilms 6.1, aMPed 3.6.2: movies preview thumbs not always shown (2 Viewers)

tano_grasa

Portal Pro
December 31, 2011
In this case we do need input from more users. All I can say is that movies for which I don't get thumbs have a '[movie name]_s.jpg' file as last thumb in the respective folder. But deleting this 0 kb file does not help either :)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    In this case we do need input from more users. All I can say is that movies for which I don't get thumbs have a '[movie name]_s.jpg' file as last thumb in the respective folder.
    That is indeed a hint that the thumb creation failed. But it doesn't tell us what's the reason. You coulkd retry with the last test build (I reverted FFMPEG libs to a version from 2014-05).

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    We need to decide, if we can keep the updated mtn.exe and ffmped libs - as @Dadeo experienced problems with them ...
    Well my issue is with Anti-virus (avast) which causes an app crash error to display (see my comments in Issue 411 in Tracker) which could be an issue only on my win8.1 64 bit system with avast AV. Simple solution is to add an exclusion for \MovieThumbnailer folder to AV, which MP wiki does advise for Anti Virus settings anyways :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom