My Anime 3 (2 Viewers)

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
Yeah it does usually need to run as admin.
If you are getting a "504 banned" message it mean you need to upgrade to JMM Server 3.4.2.19

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2012
    New York
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I updated JMM server and now it is doing something strange. There is a mysterious folder in the root directory of my C\ drive called d3gtl9l2a4fn1j.cloudfront.net. In this folder are several folders with images of three anime movies that I watched many months ago. I try to delete the folder but whenever JMM server starts it recreates the folder and downloads those images again. Any ideas why it's doing this? And more importantly, how can I stop it?

Mcgreag

Portal Member
    November 8, 2009
    Falun
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    So sometimes when you download series as the episodes are released the initial media info is wrong for some episodes. This makes it look like some files are from different releases. There are 2 ways I have found to update this info and either find all anime that has this by hand and then go in and force update the relevant files, or I could do and "Update All Media Info". Problem is that I have 3.500 anime with 45.000 files so neither of those options are something I want to do. Doing it manually would take forever while updating everything would probably get me banned from anidb :)

So I was wondering if there is any other way to do this?

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Iwerndly,

I have a tough nut to crack:
    Mushishi Zoku Shou (2014) (a10571) is a seperate series in AnimeDB
    For TVDB it is identified as Season"3", but in tvdb the eps are listed as continuation of Season "2" (Mushishi Zoku Shou); i.e. as eps 11 to 20.
    Due to that seems like the eps are shown in the list w/o info:

pic_1.jpg

as Season 3 with eps 1 to 10 does not exist.
    Can this been corrected manually?

Cheers

Update: Just found out how to deal with that via JMMDesktop

Last edited:

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I updated JMM server and now it is doing something strange. There is a mysterious folder in the root directory of my C\ drive called d3gtl9l2a4fn1j.cloudfront.net. In this folder are several folders with images of three anime movies that I watched many months ago. I try to delete the folder but whenever JMM server starts it recreates the folder and downloads those images again. Any ideas why it's doing this? And more importantly, how can I stop it?

Is this only happening for Movies, or other anime as well?
    It sounds like it may be getting the temporary download path incorrect.

So sometimes when you download series as the episodes are released the initial media info is wrong for some episodes. This makes it look like some files are from different releases. There are 2 ways I have found to update this info and either find all anime that has this by hand and then go in and force update the relevant files, or I could do and "Update All Media Info". Problem is that I have 3.500 anime with 45.000 files so neither of those options are something I want to do. Doing it manually would take forever while updating everything would probably get me banned from anidb :)

So I was wondering if there is any other way to do this?

When you press the "Update All Media Info" screen it doesn't actually go to AniDB.
    Instead it uses the MeidaInfo dll to update your local information
    (NOTE - MediaInfo is basically what avdump uses)

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi Iwerndly,
    For TVDB it is identified as Season"3", but in tvdb the eps are listed as continuation of Season "2" (Mushishi Zoku Shou); i.e. as eps 11 to 20.

Ok great, I also just approved the correct linking in the community section, so if you search in JMM Desktop now you should see the proper community recommendation

Mush1.jpg
    Mush2.jpg

Anyone else adding the series should get it automatically from now on

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2012
    New York
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

Is this only happening for Movies, or other anime as well?
    It sounds like it may be getting the temporary download path incorrect.

Yes, movies only. I looked through my hard drive and found where JMM Server stores its various files. The images from all the anime I have watched over the past couple of years are being kept in the right place. Those three movies are stored there as well, with the same folder structure as I saw in the weird folder, though JMM Server still insists on redownloading them and saving them to that weird folder. Maybe JMM Server is confused and thinks this is where it's supposed to be?

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Noticed that for the ListPoster and Fanart GUIimages it uses AsyncImageResource instead of the ImageSwapper which has animation support and other enhancements I believe, changed the MA3 code to utilize ImageSwapper just now and gonna see if it makes any difference.
    If its stable and any better will do an pull request :)

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Iwerndly,

Ok great, I also just approved the correct linking in the community section, so if you search in JMM Desktop now you should see the proper community recommendation

View attachment 161897 View attachment 161898

Anyone else adding the series should get it automatically from now on

Hello lwendly,

I am for quite some time now facing similar problems in other series.
    i.e. Length/air Date/File Info/etc, incl. the Synopsis are not updated and empty as seen in the pic in post #745

They are individually updated if I manually trigger a Trakt update via JMMDesktop for the affected series, though.
    Its occuring not for all series, but seem to affect constantly the same series when new eps are added.

You have an idea whats causing this?

Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom