My Anime plugin (7 Viewers)

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've editted the skin for MediaStream a bit. The #Anime2.SimpleCurrentView and #Anime2.Title in the topbar were messed up when a series had been grouped. I've also moved the fave icon and the other one (the clock, don't no what it does) to the top bar. I'm still trying to keep the fanart background visible upon entering a series, but maybe that's something in the plugin? It keeps reverting back to the default image.

Attachments

• Anime2_Main.xml
      30.6 KB

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I've editted the skin for MediaStream a bit. The #Anime2.SimpleCurrentView and #Anime2.Title in the topbar were messed up when a series had been grouped. I've also moved the fave icon and the other one (the clock, don't no what it does) to the top bar. I'm still trying to keep the fanart background visible upon entering a series, but maybe that's something in the plugin? It keeps reverting back to the default image.
    Ok thanks.
    I have done a bit of work on the skins since the last release, but I'll try and merge this in.

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok thanks.
    I have done a bit of work on the skins since the last release, but I'll try and merge this in.

Thanks, any updates since v5? I have a small bug report for it, maybe you've already noticed. The plugin only remembers the layout untill you restart mediaportal. After mediaportal restarts, the plugin reverts back to list mode.

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Raytestrak said:
    Thanks, any updates since v5? I have a small bug report for it, maybe you've already noticed. The plugin only remembers the layout untill you restart mediaportal. After mediaportal restarts, the plugin reverts back to list mode.

Yup that bug is fixed in my current working version.

I have done quite a bit of work since the last test release, but have been holding off on the next release until I think it is fairly stable. The next release should be the first proper release.
    It still won't be as complete as the current Version1, but at the moment is good enough that I can use it on a day to day basis.

Major Changes since test v5
    • All skins have functioning List Poster/Filmstrip and Wide Banner layouts (except mediastream)
    • Added skin for Blue3
    • Can now search TheTvDB for a group/series
    • Can now download fanart/posters/wide banners within plugin once group or series has been associated with a TvDB series
    • Now keeping track of the number of unwatched episodes for groups and series.
    • Can now mark all episodes in a series as watched/unwatched
    • "Unwatched Favorites" view now works
    • Drop folder has been implemented
    • Basic web service

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yup that bug is fixed in my current working version.

I have done quite a bit of work since the last test release, but have been holding off on the next release until I think it is fairly stable. The next release should be the first proper release.
    It still won't be as complete as the current Version1, but at the moment is good enough that I can use it on a day to day basis.

Major Changes since test v5
    • All skins have functioning List Poster/Filmstrip and Wide Banner layouts (except mediastream)
    • Added skin for Blue3
    • Can now search TheTvDB for a group/series
    • Can now download fanart/posters/wide banners within plugin once group or series has been associated with a TvDB series
    • Now keeping track of the number of unwatched episodes for groups and series.
    • Can now mark all episodes in a series as watched/unwatched
    • "Unwatched Favorites" view now works
    • Drop folder has been implemented
    • Basic web service

Wow ... sound like it's almost fully functional! Great news (except for the mediastream skin not being funtional part ;) ).

Can't wait till the release.

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Wow ... sound like it's almost fully functional! Great news (except for the mediastream skin not being funtional part ;) ).

Can't wait till the release.

Yeah I would have done mediastream as well, but I have some problems getting it to run properly.
    Will get it up and running again soon.

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So, tasks for this weekend seems to be decided

Getting all migrated to the new plugin
    :D

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yeah I would have done mediastream as well, but I have some problems getting it to run properly.
    Will get it up and running again soon.

If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know. You're undoubtedly a better skinner than I am, but I can always try.

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    So, tasks for this weekend seems to be decided

Getting all migrated to the new plugin

Yes plenty of work still to be done.
    The To Do list never seems to shrink :)

If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know. You're undoubtedly a better skinner than I am, but I can always try.

Obviously I suck at skinning as anyone can see by version1 of the plugin :)
    Version2 is just a copy and paste of mp-tvseries with all the unsupported stuff removed.

Once a release is done, I'll leave it to others to adjust the skins.

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Obviously I suck at skinning as anyone can see by version1 of the plugin :)
    Version2 is just a copy and paste of mp-tvseries with all the unsupported stuff removed.

Once a release is done, I'll leave it to others to adjust the skins.

That's what I do too, a lot of copy / paste :)
    I check out other skins and re-use what I think is usefull, I could never ever EVER build a skin from scratch.
    For the most part it's trial and error, I don't understand most of what I'm doing. I edit stuff and hope it does what I want when I refresh mp :p

How's the epsiode image fetching coming along? Any idea how to do that yet? I suppose it's hard to translate anidb episode / series info to that of thetvdb.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom