My Anime plugin (6 Viewers)

FdL

Portal Pro
April 17, 2009
Awesome!

I'll install this and uninstall the previous one, since this one works right for me. You say it's safe to use the database after the one from the beta has been deleted? I have some 70 plus dvds with anime I'll be importing into this.

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
Wow ... looks great, doing a new import now :D
Hope it's done soon, but I didn't read the warning about the actor info.

Quite some changes on the skin too ... I can understand you didn't have the chance to look at my alterations. Could well be they aren't needed anymore, I'll have a look when it's done. Looks like I can drop my tvseries copy thanks to you!

The auto download for characters is turned off by default so you should be fine.

If you could take a look at the skins, and let me know if it needs any fixes or improvements, I'll make sure it gets done before I make any more changes for the next release.

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The auto download for characters is turned off by default so you should be fine.

It was, but I turned it on before I started :D
    I let it run all night, I think it's done!

If you could take a look at the skins, and let me know if it needs any fixes or improvements, I'll make sure it gets done before I make any more changes for the next release.

I hope I have some time today, most of it was fine but when grouping there were some overlaps. Speaking of grouping ...

Raytestrak said:
    okay, so if have Zero no Tsukaima, Princess no Rondo, I can map this to Zero no Tsukaima Season 3 on thetvdb.com? Then, in theory, it should be possible to get the episode info and episode images as well, right? For normal episodes it should be possible (says someone who has to google a hello world script),

Yup that's exactly how I envision it will work.

Is this possible in this version already? I now have 30 rows/6 pages of banners, because everything is ungrouped. 3x Rozen Maiden, 5x Tsubasa Chronicle etc ... I haven't grouped anything yet, but I thought I'd ask before I start messing everything up (I'll make a copy of the db before I start :D)

Do you want us to use the google issue tracker for bug reporting and feature requests?

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Raytestrak said:
    Is this possible in this version already? I now have 30 rows/6 pages of banners, because everything is ungrouped. 3x Rozen Maiden, 5x Tsubasa Chronicle etc ... I haven't grouped anything yet, but I thought I'd ask before I start messing everything up (I'll make a copy of the db before I start :D)

Do you want us to use the google issue tracker for bug reporting and feature requests?

Yup you should go ahead and move those series into one group where appropriate.
    You can switch season on both a group or series.
    For a group it will only be used to get the season posters.
    For a series it will be used for posters as well as using for episodes where applicable.

You can use the google tracker or you can just post something in the new thread.
    Also make sure you get version 2.02

dqv69

Portal Member
    December 8, 2008
    I, first of all I have to say "great job"

I've just a little question :
    What is the difference between "Group" and "Series" ?
    I don't understand why there is two level.
    Because all my "Group" are the same than my Series.

Can you please explain me the consept of "Group"

Thx.

(Sorry wrong thread)
    Can some one delete this post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom