aMPdroid (10 Viewers)

Well, everything is fixed. After attempting again the installation/uninstall procedure I managed to uninstall and re-install. Mpextended works fine now. The two issues that caused my troubles are: -installing steamedmp installs a number of plugins/extensions that conflict with mpextended, incompatible versions I guess. -Uninstalling...
Well, everything is fixed. After attempting again the installation/uninstall procedure I managed to uninstall and re-install...
Hi all, I have just installed a fresh copy of windows 8 pro x64 and to my great surprise... no media center. So I ended up...
Replies
Views
Getting WOL by sending the UDP packages over internet can be problematic, I never succeeded. Apparently a lot of sources can swallow the packages on the way, maybe out or your control. My solutions is to send a command to girder webserver that then sends the UDP WOL package to the computer on the local network. Google and you will...
Getting WOL by sending the UDP packages over internet can be problematic, I never succeeded. Apparently a lot of sources can...
Hi I have successfully installed aMPdroid and got it working on my phone and tablet. All aspects are great even via external...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom