Area 51 - Testing Area (35 Viewers)

This forum stores test builds of bugfixes and features that are currently in development and considered unstable.
How this will work: Once a developer reaches the point in development of his feature/bugfix/rework, where it can be tested by the community, he creates an thread in this forum section There he will share information about the change itself, a changelog and provide a download link to an installer Everyone can then download this...
How this will work: Once a developer reaches the point in development of his feature/bugfix/rework, where it can be tested by...
How this will work: Once a developer reaches the point in development of his feature/bugfix/rework, where it can be tested by...
Replies
Views
DefaultWideHD is now available in Skin Repo ;) Closing this thread now ;)
DefaultWideHD is now available in Skin Repo ;) Closing this thread now ;)
Hi folks, here it is - the brandnew DefaultWide in HD resolution (1920 x 1080) with a brandnew skin editor and amazing animations...
Replies
Views
"I can't post a reply, what is going on?" We are looking for feedback from users who have a lot of experience with MediaPortal. This is why we restricted the ability to post a reply to users who have at least 50 posts (This limit does not apply to donors). If you have less than 50 posts, but still think that you can provide...
"I can't post a reply, what is going on?" We are looking for feedback from users who have a lot of experience with MediaPortal...
"I can't post a reply, what is going on?" We are looking for feedback from users who have a lot of experience with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom