Area 51 - Testing Area (12 Viewers)

This forum stores test builds of bugfixes and features that are currently in development and considered unstable.
Hi Lars, This is exactly what we have done with the 1.2.3 test build, since it is important that fixes work together. With other big feature fixes, there is a very real risk that if we combine two fixes, and only one is considered ready, then neither of them will be in the next release because the test build was not up to...
Hi Lars, This is exactly what we have done with the 1.2.3 test build, since it is important that fixes work together. With...
Dear everyone, I wanted to expand upon some of what Chris (infiniteloop) said here...
Replies
Views
Hi @mm1352000 - I'd like to try and get your new RTSP/Live555 code (and my TsReader/TsWriter changes) into MP1 - can you check your PMs/conversations please ?
Hi @mm1352000 - I'd like to try and get your new RTSP/Live555 code (and my TsReader/TsWriter changes) into MP1 - can you check your...
Hello everybody Introduction Over the past couple of months we've been working hard to update the RTSP streaming library...
Replies
Views
In my opinion: yes, absolutely.
In my opinion: yes, absolutely.
Last time we had more problems caused by missing WMP component in Windows version N. And people (as it seems) have really no idea...
Replies
Views
.IMG is in the default list. I think .NRG as well, but those files are rare. I have 1, and it doesnt work. .NRG presents a windows popup there is an unsupported format ..bla bla bla.. yes/no doesnt play either way. :p None issue IMO. I did test a lot of the iso's I have. Most of em showed no issue. I am used to issues regarding...
.IMG is in the default list. I think .NRG as well, but those files are rare. I have 1, and it doesnt work. .NRG presents a windows...
Hi, since windows 8 there is native support for ISO files. Is it possible, that MP1 does support this feature, so there is no need...
Replies
Views
For details please check the master thread inside MP2 subforum: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/testbuilds-for-native-mp2-tv.114068/#post-935273
For details please check the master thread inside MP2 subforum...
For details please check the master thread inside MP2 subforum...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom