Displays (3 Viewers)

Discussions about LCD, Plasma, Backprojection, Videobeamers, ect. go in here
Re. component output - I'm pretty sure the component output on current ATi cards is on the same connector as the composite/s-video output - you just need the correct cable (but check first that your card does support component output). It will look better than s-video, and it supports 720p output. Tony
Re. component output - I'm pretty sure the component output on current ATi cards is on the same connector as the composite/s-video...
I have 3 video cards I have tried with my vosto 220.....For both an ATI HD 2600 XT (dual dvi out) and an ASUS EAH3450(dvi and hdmi...
Replies
Views
AW: Anyone owns a 32" LCD TV with 1:1 pixelmapping ? mine hat 1:1 pixelmapping
AW: Anyone owns a 32" LCD TV with 1:1 pixelmapping ? mine hat 1:1 pixelmapping
Anyone owns one or has any experience ? Would love to buy me a 32 LCD TV but don't know whioch one is usefeul for mediaportal.
Replies
Views
It will proably be able to receive 1280x720@50Hz, but since the panel resolution is 1024x768 it will look awful...
It will proably be able to receive 1280x720@50Hz, but since the panel resolution is 1024x768 it will look awful...
Hi all - what a fantastic forum, and sooo many helpfull people...;) I have a 40" inch LG Plasma (LG42P6010). A good display, but I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 32" Hd Lcd £399 DE
Specs are as follows: Inputs - Component Composite Two RGB Scarts S-Video HDMI PC VGA Max res - SXGA 1280 x 1024 75Hz
Specs are as follows: Inputs - Component Composite Two RGB Scarts S-Video HDMI PC VGA Max res - SXGA 1280 x 1024 75Hz
Hi, I have just got home with a 32" HD LCD made by Technovision. It was bought from Tesco for £399.97 It is amazing in...
Replies
Views
Hey martin nope decided against mostly because of viewing angles!! I borrowed a 22" from work hooked it up... when i was in the far corners of my couch i got the whitish glare... going for a px80 instead when my credit card will let me :-)
Hey martin nope decided against mostly because of viewing angles!! I borrowed a 22" from work hooked it up... when i was in the...
Could i just hook up an "ordinary lcd widescreen" monitor to my htpc and use that as a TV?? can a pc screen run HD?? What are...
Replies
Views
Your best bet would be to look round eBay, or sometimes there are good deals on HotdealsUK. Would another idea, not be to put a TV Card in your PC, which would in effect avoid the need for it to be a TV Also. But I suppose you already gor one now.
Your best bet would be to look round eBay, or sometimes there are good deals on HotdealsUK. Would another idea, not be to put a TV...
Can anyone recommend a 19" LCD TV which also works well as a PC monitor? I want to replace the TV I have in the kitchen as it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom