Displays (4 Viewers)

Discussions about LCD, Plasma, Backprojection, Videobeamers, ect. go in here
MP1 MP2 New Flat Screen DE
hello, thx for your statements. i've bought last week a 32" philips lcd (32PF5321!). my htpc is connected over dvi to hdmi and the picture is brilliant.
hello, thx for your statements. i've bought last week a 32" philips lcd (32PF5321!). my htpc is connected over dvi to hdmi...
hello, i'm searchung for a flat screen! any pro&contra between lcd and plasma? which kind of flat screen do you prefer...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Which 32" LCD HDTV DE
thanks, this thread cna problem can be closed. I went with samsung LCD its great but the wife hates it.
thanks, this thread cna problem can be closed. I went with samsung LCD its great but the wife hates it.
I'm in the market for a new 32" LCD HD TV I got some good prices from the local retail shop Which one? NEC -...
Replies
Views
M
Re: LogoAway? For anyone going to this page - there is a nasty Trojan on it!!! Luckily NOD32 (the best virus app out there) caught it but others may not be so lucky so be warned! Mike
Re: LogoAway? For anyone going to this page - there is a nasty Trojan on it!!! Luckily NOD32 (the best virus app out there)...
Just purchased a 42" lg plasma with dvi input. I wont to hook my pc upto it and set up a small htpc. Main question is. 1...
Replies
Views
I had a 42" plasma at the lower res, and loved it. Depending on how close you are too it, you wont be able to really read text at the 1024x768. But then again, I was about 8' away from mine. really. I ran it at 800x600 and it just looked awesome (it interpolates it). However, shop around, while I love newegg, I find them...
I had a 42" plasma at the lower res, and loved it. Depending on how close you are too it, you wont be able to really read text...
OK now that I have a nice HTPC with this wonderful piece of software that MediaPortal is I'm decided to buy a plasma TV as my...
Replies
Views
Anonymous
A
A
I'm new here so go easy please...here's my 2p worth I have a 50 inch Pioneer PDP-504HDE and it is the best and most used gadget I own, and I'm very happy with it. I considered a TI DLP based projector but alas renting a flat doesn't exactly allow for installing the trim to hide the projector neatly. Back to the technical...
I'm new here so go easy please...here's my 2p worth I have a 50 inch Pioneer PDP-504HDE and it is the best and most used gadget I...
Hello folks.... I have sold my old monitor (tv) and am getting a new one, and wanted to share some ideas and see what some of...
Replies
Views
Oh, you found this old thread, so I can update it. ;) The problem was the power supply! Seems like it is dead. I now installed my old one that I first modified with a 80mm Papst fan. Now it all is fine and calm.
Oh, you found this old thread, so I can update it. ;) The problem was the power supply! Seems like it is dead. I now installed...
As I have a great Panasonic plasma screen, I´ld like to have a great picture quality. The screen has almost any available plugs...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom