Maya (6 Viewers)

Discuss the Maya skin here
MP1 MP2 imdb rating in moving pictures (1 Viewer) DE
hi blubserl ! the mod sude work with MP 1.2.0 Alpha , but if not let me know i will update the mod .... and i wish also the Maya team will add this info as defult ....:)
hi blubserl ! the mod sude work with MP 1.2.0 Alpha , but if not let me know i will update the mod .... and i wish also the...
hi! when i recently updated maya, i noticed that the exact imdb rating was gone... i had a hard time finding this post again...
Replies
Views
me to , well i use 5 defrent skins and all work just fine ...:)
me to , well i use 5 defrent skins and all work just fine ...:)
I'd like to try out Maya, but worried as I currently have a nice working system with StreamedMP and dont want to break anything :)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Reset newest movies flag? (1 Viewer) DE
I had an issue with only one movie in the past I found out the movie had a future date somehow just something to check?
I had an issue with only one movie in the past I found out the movie had a future date somehow just something to check?
Hey guys, Have an issue with the Recently added media Flag now matter what i do it doesn't update always show's Posion Ivy...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Missing info in upcoming episodes (1 Viewer) DE
I am having the same Problem. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/very-slow-epg-scrolling.104270/page-2#post-930820
I am having the same Problem. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/very-slow-epg-scrolling.104270/page-2#post-930820
When I'm browsing upcoming episodes, the text box above the episodes is empty. I expect it to show the episode information, like...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 A little design request (1 Viewer) DE
hi, i still would love it if this design concept would be real: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/maya-520/maya-beta-release-04-04-10-original-thread-68747/index76.html#post587032 for me this fits perfect in the general maya design. nicx...
hi, i still would love it if this design concept would be real...
Hello, I was just thinking about the design of the tv screen, since it is different from all the other ones. The common screen...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Just a thankyou thread (1 Viewer) DE
I have to agree with this as well. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of other amazing skins out there (I used StreamedMP for ages), but I really love the simplicity of Maya. The colours are a good balance too, dark but not too much or too bland. Well done chaps.
I have to agree with this as well. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of other amazing skins out there (I used StreamedMP for...
I have to say that the Maya skin is the single best thing to happen to Media Portal in ages. Other skins I just haven't liked, and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 svn? (1 Viewer) DE
AW: svn? thx :)
AW: svn? thx :)
hi, can someone tell mi where i can find the maya svn's? thx :)
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Home menu - UP/DOWN scroll bug (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, I managed to hack it to get it fixed...... <id>702</id> <description>down group</description> <type>group</type> <layout>StackLayout</layout> <dimColor>ffffffff</dimColor> <height>768</height> <posX>580</posX> <posY>170</posY> Changed posY to 170 (was 148). Still more testing to do, but I think that fixes it enough...
Hi, I managed to hack it to get it fixed...... <id>702</id> <description>down group</description> <type>group</type>...
Hi, On the home menu I notice that pressing the UP scroll button (to scroll downwards) it's perfect, but when going in the other...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Solved]Is Issue 264 fixed ? (1 Viewer) DE
AW: Is Issue 264 fixed ? Hi i've installed it on my testmachine and it works peferct. So i do a clean reinstall on my main box and now it is working. Strange.... Thanks for your support.
AW: Is Issue 264 fixed ? Hi i've installed it on my testmachine and it works peferct. So i do a clean reinstall on my main box...
Hi i just install your skin (Version 1.0.0.604) and it looks really nice but i have the same as named in issue 264 LINK is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 red Window (1 Viewer) DE
AW: red Window and what you have changed to fix your Problem?
AW: red Window and what you have changed to fix your Problem?
Hi there, after installing maya 1.0.0.604, i got a red-window-warning. Take a look at the picture. Whats the problem ?? mike
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Basic Home Freezes (1 Viewer) DE
Re: AW: Re: Basic Home Freezes I have the same problems with my floppy DTV digital tv card. Filed a report already. No answers though.
Re: AW: Re: Basic Home Freezes I have the same problems with my floppy DTV digital tv card. Filed a report already. No answers...
Hi All, I have MP 1.0.2 installed and have never been able to get a custom basic home working once it loads and I have the menu up...
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
MP1 MP2 Background images (1 Viewer) DE
After installation, the background images (like guitar for Music) was clear; then i have done something (i don't remember what) and now the images are not clear, as veiled by another image. I try and try but i cannot see the solution ... How can i return to see a background images clear ? Sorry for my english ! Thanks
After installation, the background images (like guitar for Music) was clear; then i have done something (i don't remember what) and...
After installation, the background images (like guitar for Music) was clear; then i have done something (i don't remember what) and...
Replies
Views
1. The only way I know of is by using the Classic Home. Mediaportal Configuration> GUI> Home Screen> Only Classic Home. 2. Mediaportal Configuration> Plugins> Select: MayaHD BasicHome Configuration> Config> TV Guide> 10 rows,
1. The only way I know of is by using the Classic Home. Mediaportal Configuration> GUI> Home Screen> Only Classic Home. 2...
Hi Guys, Maya is a great skin. I have some things I am wondering about with Maya: I have some things on the main menu that I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Recorded TV Episode Name (1 Viewer) DE
Hey, I just installed MP 1.2.1 with the new Maya Skin. Now everthing works except the RecordedTV window. I recorded 5 Episodes of How I met your mother. Now all the recorings have the same Name (How I met Your Mother)in the RecordedTV windows. But i would like to see the episode name again! I tried to understand the...
Hey, I just installed MP 1.2.1 with the new Maya Skin. Now everthing works except the RecordedTV window. I recorded 5 Episodes...
Hey, I just installed MP 1.2.1 with the new Maya Skin. Now everthing works except the RecordedTV window. I recorded 5 Episodes...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyAnime3 support? (1 Viewer) DE
Are there any plans to support the MyAnime3 plugin?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Please test this mylyrics! (1 Viewer) DE
wow !! will try it when i am back home. looks promising.
wow !! will try it when i am back home. looks promising.
Hello, We are trying to make something different for mylyrics and ew need some help. Not just users, but also coders. What you...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Basichome plugin and Windows 7 (1 Viewer) DE
Ok I can see that now, so how does basichome.xml work then or is that what the plugin does? Just interested to know as I seem to always have problems with the plugin and getting basic home to work my basic home just shows topitem, homeitem, bottomitem etc and not what I set in the plugin. Thanks
Ok I can see that now, so how does basichome.xml work then or is that what the plugin does? Just interested to know as I seem to...
Hi, I'm trying to get Maya working on Windows 7 with latest MP and I'm using the plugin to create the menu items which seems to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Disable home menu wrap? (1 Viewer) DE
First of all I'd like to thank for an excellent skin! I have a suggestion/question. I only have 4 items (or 3, haven't decided yet) in my home menu, and it looks a bit silly with the wrapping that you see the same item appear twice like this: Movies TV Series Weather Movies Is it possible to add an option to either...
First of all I'd like to thank for an excellent skin! I have a suggestion/question. I only have 4 items (or 3, haven't decided...
First of all I'd like to thank for an excellent skin! I have a suggestion/question. I only have 4 items (or 3, haven't decided...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm new using MP-Maya and have a question for you. I want to include in basichome screen shortcuts to video-subfolders, ie: sports, movies, music-videos, home-made,... Is that possible with MP-Maya? :thx: in advance.
Hello, I'm new using MP-Maya and have a question for you. I want to include in basichome screen shortcuts to video-subfolders...
Hello, I'm new using MP-Maya and have a question for you. I want to include in basichome screen shortcuts to video-subfolders...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Change text color for offline media (1 Viewer) DE
Hi togehter, does someone know, how to change the text color for offline media (eg. in MyTVSeries or Moving Pictures) for the Maya skin? I looked through the xml skin files and found some tags for offline media, but nothing changed in MP itself. I would like to change to organge color to a more gray like color. Any help appreciated...
Hi togehter, does someone know, how to change the text color for offline media (eg. in MyTVSeries or Moving Pictures) for the Maya...
Hi togehter, does someone know, how to change the text color for offline media (eg. in MyTVSeries or Moving Pictures) for the Maya...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 my programs no opening (1 Viewer) DE
That is sad :oops::mad:
That is sad :oops::mad:
Hi all: Only problem with this skin is that I can't open " my programs " when using this skin. Is it not supported ??
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Now Recording @ Top (1 Viewer) DE
Ahhhh, that explains it then :) Perhaps you could update the project page with some "real life" shots, I think its a good idea to show off all the hard work you guys have put in, the skin is really cool! :thx:
Ahhhh, that explains it then :) Perhaps you could update the project page with some "real life" shots, I think its a good idea...
Hi, firstly, GREAT SKIN ... I am a streamedmp user but have been checking out the aya progress for a while, good work! One quick...
Replies
Views
AW: scrollbars have appeared on the TV Guide View Oh, sorry my mistake, what i`m saying are wrong, thanks kjd01.:ooops:
AW: scrollbars have appeared on the TV Guide View Oh, sorry my mistake, what i`m saying are wrong, thanks kjd01.:ooops:
This is probably a user issue rather than a bug hence posting it here, but in the TV Guide view I can see scroll bar's along the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Basic Home editor - source? (1 Viewer) DE
Is the source code for the basic home editor available somewhere? I'd like to provide some patches targeting usability issues, and I can't seem to find it in the project's svn.
Is the source code for the basic home editor available somewhere? I'd like to provide some patches targeting usability issues...
Is the source code for the basic home editor available somewhere? I'd like to provide some patches targeting usability issues...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Localization (1 Viewer) DE
OK, for all of you wondering why that new localization is not working (latest svn) you need to put the skintranslations plugin (delivered with svn) into your process plugin folder.
OK, for all of you wondering why that new localization is not working (latest svn) you need to put the skintranslations plugin...
Hello everyone, I just noticed, that there is a "Translations" folder now with the latest svn. So I went ahead and made a german...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Moving Pictures Skinedit ? (1 Viewer) DE
hi, my plan is the Skin from this Menu to edit: this is the one that not optimal for maya skin ... Also i will minimum that the fanart_hower is aktiv in the menu but i find the option in the MediaPortal xml´s not. i have search in movingpictures.facade.xml but i find the option her not. And i search in the...
hi, my plan is the Skin from this Menu to edit: this is the one that not optimal for maya skin ... Also i will minimum...
hi, my plan is the Skin from this Menu to edit: this is the one that not optimal for maya skin ... Also i will minimum...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Stocks.xml not working? (1 Viewer) DE
Great! Thanks for the great skin. If it helps, I'm using MP 1.1.2 with Maya 1.0. I tried copying the stocks.xml from the maya code repository, but that completely broke things (probably dependencies on other files?)
Great! Thanks for the great skin. If it helps, I'm using MP 1.1.2 with Maya 1.0. I tried copying the stocks.xml from the maya...
The skin file for the Stocks and Indicies plugin seems to be broken. Does anyone have a working version? I copied the skin file...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Presenting basic home is slow (1 Viewer) DE
The skin is working like a charm, very smooth etc., but if I navigate to home (basic home) it takes more than 6 seconds. It is unimportant if I use 'ESC' e.g. from MovingPictures or directly press 'H'. Any hints? Infoservices are acticated ... Thx, alpinestars
The skin is working like a charm, very smooth etc., but if I navigate to home (basic home) it takes more than 6 seconds. It is...
The skin is working like a charm, very smooth etc., but if I navigate to home (basic home) it takes more than 6 seconds. It is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Maya not working on all clients.... (1 Viewer) DE
I wonder what the problem was.... because on one client, the RecordedTV-Section for ForTheRecord, wasn´t working properly. Here´s how I fixed it: Copy the Recorded TV XML from Maya into another folder Copy the Recorded TV XML from BlueWide into the Maya folder, overwriting the existing file Fire up MePo, go to Recorded TV...
I wonder what the problem was.... because on one client, the RecordedTV-Section for ForTheRecord, wasn´t working properly...
Hi there, I just downloaded Maya from SVN and installed it my two clients. I am using ForTheRecord on both clients, so this was...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Home Menu Animation Differences (1 Viewer) DE
I too noticed this. I hope they fix that soon, because i prefer basichome.
I too noticed this. I hope they fix that soon, because i prefer basichome.
I noticed that the two home menus (standard and basic) do animate a little bit different. The standard menu seems more fluent and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom