Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 HDR support DE
thank you for the answer, I keep mepo1 and madvr :D
thank you for the answer, I keep mepo1 and madvr :D
Happy new year to everyone! Have mp2 got hdr support ? Thank you
Replies
Views
Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to just buy another C1+ card then there would be no need to prioritise the tuners? BTW the TBS Deutschland website specifically states that C1+ cards are not supported but I think that is a local issue with the...
Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to...
Hi, I have installed the MP2 server ion a Win11 server, for Swedish DVB-T2 channels with CAM/CI+. I have never used MP before, but...
Replies
Views
  • Article
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4.1 Release DE
Ok, thanks :)
Ok, thanks :)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then, enjoy :)
So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then...
Hi everyone. My name is Kivanc and I am the developer of Tempest EPG Generator which is a single php file xmltv formatted epg...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom