Maya (5 Viewers)

Discuss the Maya skin here
yey now in SVN :D 0003082: Don't set default focus on Internet lookups in music now playing - MediaPortal Bugtracker
yey now in SVN :D 0003082: Don't set default focus on Internet lookups in music now playing - MediaPortal Bugtracker
hi, i love the fanart mode of "now playing", but if I start it the screen jumps always to the "similar tracks" section. if i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Maya for MP2 DE
If someone did port a MPI skin to MP2 (maya would be a good candidate, IMO) and documented how it was done, I'd think that it could serve as a nice tutorial to the MP2-skin engine...
If someone did port a MPI skin to MP2 (maya would be a good candidate, IMO) and documented how it was done, I'd think that it could...
Hey there, does anyone take part in that competition for a MP2-skin? Maybe it's possible to make a Maya like skin with even new...
Replies
Views
AW: Anybody working on Maya and the upcoming MP version with ajp's huge skin changes? elliottmc i know that's why i'm waiting to release it.
AW: Anybody working on Maya and the upcoming MP version with ajp's huge skin changes? elliottmc i know that's why i'm waiting to...
see title :-) For details see...
Replies
Views
Hi, if I remove this line the label "Context menu" disappears but also the label "items". What used to read "items: 34" now just says ":34". If I also edit common.window.recordings.xml I can get the "items" label to return. <control> <description>Number of Files Label</description> <type>label</type>...
Hi, if I remove this line the label "Context menu" disappears but also the label "items". What used to read "items: 34" now just...
Using Maya-0.6.506.0, Recorded TV is messed up. I've fixed it by copying code from mytvrecordedtv.xml however there's on minor...
Replies
Views
Is the source code for the basic home editor available somewhere? I'd like to provide some patches targeting usability issues, and I can't seem to find it in the project's svn.
Is the source code for the basic home editor available somewhere? I'd like to provide some patches targeting usability issues...
Is the source code for the basic home editor available somewhere? I'd like to provide some patches targeting usability issues...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is it possible to get Maya to look for a smaller 44x44 size TV/Radio thumb for the TV guide? The larger 80x80 OSD and 300x300 radio thumbs don't scale down to well in mediaportal for use in the EPG. See discussion here...
Hi, Is it possible to get Maya to look for a smaller 44x44 size TV/Radio thumb for the TV guide? The larger 80x80 OSD and...
Hi, Is it possible to get Maya to look for a smaller 44x44 size TV/Radio thumb for the TV guide? The larger 80x80 OSD and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 svn? DE
AW: svn? thx :)
AW: svn? thx :)
hi, can someone tell mi where i can find the maya svn's? thx :)
Replies
Views
What he said. Like the new logos, but maybe there's a bit too much info. I find it detracts from the simplicity of the rest of the skin.
What he said. Like the new logos, but maybe there's a bit too much info. I find it detracts from the simplicity of the rest of the...
First of all thanks for this beautiful and professional skin, which sure will become the MP (1) default skin sooner or later. Sorry...
Replies
Views
Yep, it was more stupid than that. I didn't have MP set to start with Basic Home. Sorted now. User stupidity!
Yep, it was more stupid than that. I didn't have MP set to start with Basic Home. Sorted now. User stupidity!
Similar to this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/maya-520/basic-home-just-doesnt-work-83067/ No matter what i do i...
Replies
Views
Same with StreamedMP - our config plugin basiclly disables it's self if the skin is not StreamedMP and does not re-initilise if the skin changes. At a quick glance it does seem to be an easy well to tell, can work round it as is not good that when a user switches skins not everything works as expected. thx
Same with StreamedMP - our config plugin basiclly disables it's self if the skin is not StreamedMP and does not re-initilise if the...
Hi I'm afraid I'm not getting very far with the basic home of this skin! I've used the plugin and still get the screen as below on...
Replies
Views
Re: Search funtion in my music ? Wow that was fast. Thanks! Tested and working! :) Mange tak.
Re: Search funtion in my music ? Wow that was fast. Thanks! Tested and working! :) Mange tak.
I have just read here (, that it should be possible to search directly in "My Music" ? Is this true? Because I cannot see it in the...
Replies
Views
AW: Maya Mod in progress @ edit first post I have uploaded new Screenshots!!!:)
AW: Maya Mod in progress @ edit first post I have uploaded new Screenshots!!!:)
Hi I worked on a new Maya Skin Mod with Fanart Overlay and general Changes in Codebase and Topbar Optimations. Please tell me...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Basic home DE
OK, now I feel like a complete tool. I didn't know you could do that :ooops: Thanks for the tip. Feel free to laugh at my expense :)
OK, now I feel like a complete tool. I didn't know you could do that :ooops: Thanks for the tip. Feel free to laugh at my...
How can I get this looking and behaving like normal Home, but with custom menu items? I'm really not a fan of the animations...
Replies
Views
You're right! I was able to reproduce this in blue3wide skin as well so must be a bug in MPGrooveshark. First search for "abcdef" nothing is found. Perfrom new search "bad", nothing is found. Anyway MPGrooveshark should respond if nothing is found :) (I'm posting this in...
You're right! I was able to reproduce this in blue3wide skin as well so must be a bug in MPGrooveshark. First search for "abcdef"...
Grooveshark v0.4 beta support has been added in svn r386. Please let us know what you think! :thx: NOTES: * I know that search...
Replies
Views
wow !! will try it when i am back home. looks promising.
wow !! will try it when i am back home. looks promising.
Hello, We are trying to make something different for mylyrics and ew need some help. Not just users, but also coders. What you...
Replies
Views
AW: Maya and TvSeries ClearArt Looks nice. I`ll try it out. Perhaps we can add it together with the fanart mod...
AW: Maya and TvSeries ClearArt Looks nice. I`ll try it out. Perhaps we can add it together with the fanart mod...
Any chance of Maya supporting the newly added ClearArt of MP-TvSeries? I photoshopped a mockup to show how cool it could look... ;)...
Replies
Views
Like this, So it could be polished, to make it a little less visually noisy, but essentially
Like this, So it could be polished, to make it a little less visually noisy, but essentially
Hey all, Im wondering wether a horizontal submenu can be done? I think the motion of going vertically to main menu item, then...
Replies
Views
WIP
WIP
I just tried the latest SVN. The new OSD style seem to be a step back. The Blue OSD right in the middle of the screen really...
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
MP1 MP2 New Installer? DE
Dukus, I think you should also do a call to "SendMessage" to notify the OS that a new font is installed. Sample code: Ret = FontInstall.AddFontResource(FontPath); Res = FontInstall.SendMessage(HWND_BROADCAST, WM_FONTCHANGE, 0, 0); Ret = FontInstall.WriteProfileString("fonts", FontName + " (TrueType)", FontFileName)...
Dukus, I think you should also do a call to "SendMessage" to notify the OS that a new font is installed. Sample code: Ret =...
Is it possible to get this setup with the MPE1 installer?
Replies
Views
I wonder what the problem was.... because on one client, the RecordedTV-Section for ForTheRecord, wasn´t working properly. Here´s how I fixed it: Copy the Recorded TV XML from Maya into another folder Copy the Recorded TV XML from BlueWide into the Maya folder, overwriting the existing file Fire up MePo, go to Recorded TV...
I wonder what the problem was.... because on one client, the RecordedTV-Section for ForTheRecord, wasn´t working properly...
Hi there, I just downloaded Maya from SVN and installed it my two clients. I am using ForTheRecord on both clients, so this was...
Replies
Views
For what it's worth: I really like the "Next" thingy, I'm really missing that in the current version. Also I like GeYe's idea of those icons showing the channel information. About those Sky screen shots: Althoug the Sky design is awful, I must admit I like the information that it provides.
For what it's worth: I really like the "Next" thingy, I'm really missing that in the current version. Also I like GeYe's idea of...
It would be nice when you press info button while watching tv to show you if this channel is sd or hd,stereo, mono or if it have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Localization DE
OK, for all of you wondering why that new localization is not working (latest svn) you need to put the skintranslations plugin (delivered with svn) into your process plugin folder.
OK, for all of you wondering why that new localization is not working (latest svn) you need to put the skintranslations plugin...
Hello everyone, I just noticed, that there is a "Translations" folder now with the latest svn. So I went ahead and made a german...
Replies
Views
I have to agree with this as well. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of other amazing skins out there (I used StreamedMP for ages), but I really love the simplicity of Maya. The colours are a good balance too, dark but not too much or too bland. Well done chaps.
I have to agree with this as well. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of other amazing skins out there (I used StreamedMP for...
I have to say that the Maya skin is the single best thing to happen to Media Portal in ages. Other skins I just haven't liked, and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Basic Home Freezes DE
Re: AW: Re: Basic Home Freezes I have the same problems with my floppy DTV digital tv card. Filed a report already. No answers though.
Re: AW: Re: Basic Home Freezes I have the same problems with my floppy DTV digital tv card. Filed a report already. No answers...
Hi All, I have MP 1.0.2 installed and have never been able to get a custom basic home working once it loads and I have the menu up...
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
Now fixed in current SVN. Thanks very much. Mark
Now fixed in current SVN. Thanks very much. Mark
Hi, Just a quick one. I have confirmed this on two systems now, but with the latest SVN release, the 'Schedules' button is...
Replies
Views
Ok I can see that now, so how does basichome.xml work then or is that what the plugin does? Just interested to know as I seem to always have problems with the plugin and getting basic home to work my basic home just shows topitem, homeitem, bottomitem etc and not what I set in the plugin. Thanks
Ok I can see that now, so how does basichome.xml work then or is that what the plugin does? Just interested to know as I seem to...
Hi, I'm trying to get Maya working on Windows 7 with latest MP and I'm using the plugin to create the menu items which seems to...
Replies
Views
no problems here with rc4 :) nicx...
no problems here with rc4 :) nicx...
is it already 1.1.0 RC3 compatible? Thanx a lot.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Now Recording @ Top DE
Ahhhh, that explains it then :) Perhaps you could update the project page with some "real life" shots, I think its a good idea to show off all the hard work you guys have put in, the skin is really cool! :thx:
Ahhhh, that explains it then :) Perhaps you could update the project page with some "real life" shots, I think its a good idea...
Hi, firstly, GREAT SKIN ... I am a streamedmp user but have been checking out the aya progress for a while, good work! One quick...
Replies
Views
In Maya the black frame will stay. Either with an arrow on black or nothing on black :) (although the black isnt entirely black at all) We can make the thumb fade in when its available. or... is it possible to place text with the current album over the frame?
In Maya the black frame will stay. Either with an arrow on black or nothing on black :) (although the black isnt entirely black at...
I have just hacked about with the genres file to add a conditional visibility constraint on controls for default album art image...
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
I really like the Maya skin so keep up the good work :) since a while the iTunes trailer part from online videos doesn't work anymore. And if I'm right the guys from online videos changed something in there plugin so could you adapt maya to work with it again? When i open itunes trailers i can see the list with movies but when i...
I really like the Maya skin so keep up the good work :) since a while the iTunes trailer part from online videos doesn't work...
I really like the Maya skin so keep up the good work :) since a while the iTunes trailer part from online videos doesn't work...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom