MediaPortal 'Nightly Builds' - v0.2.3.0-RC2-Archiv (1 Viewer)

Download and discuss MediaPortals 'Nightly Builds' based on V0.2.3.0 RC2
Hi, I use the standard tv engine thats included with media portal. I did a little test and I think the hard drive access is caused by the TV guide being updated. See log extract below. All I did was run mediaportal. I left it on the main menu without pressing anything. A few seconds after mp loaded hard rive access started. This...
Hi, I use the standard tv engine thats included with media portal. I did a little test and I think the hard drive access is...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Same Problem with MCE remote!!
Same Problem with MCE remote!!
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tvplugin 26/09/2007 [15:09:08] gibman added: fixed a problem with channels missing in mini EPG when no radio channels were defined. ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please...
Changelog since last snapshot: tvplugin 26/09/2007 [15:09:08] gibman added: fixed a problem with channels missing in mini EPG...
Replies
Views
Intresting info about the audio driver. Also had the feeling that the driver is causing problems. Thx-
Intresting info about the audio driver. Also had the feeling that the driver is causing problems. Thx-
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TVE3 24/09/2007 [15:37:26] tourette added: Fixed TsReader sometimes crashing when it encounters encrypted content setuptv 24/09/2007 [16:17:27] gibman added: fixed scanning problem with tuning details when using multiple DVB cards with the same channels. (thx mcraenz) tvserver 24/09/2007...
Changelog since last snapshot: TVE3 24/09/2007 [15:37:26] tourette added: Fixed TsReader sometimes crashing when it...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tvplugin 23/09/2007 [16:43:23] gibman added: heartbeat simplied on client. it should now work in all contexts. ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single...
Changelog since last snapshot: tvplugin 23/09/2007 [16:43:23] gibman added: heartbeat simplied on client. it should now work...
Replies
Views
:thx:
:thx:
Replies
Views
VMR9 ist still tearing. I get only 37FPS instead to 50. A lot frames are dropped...
VMR9 ist still tearing. I get only 37FPS instead to 50. A lot frames are dropped...
Replies
Views
Please post logs and system information. Otherwise the next 100 SVN will most likely have the same behaviour :)
Please post logs and system information. Otherwise the next 100 SVN will most likely have the same behaviour :)
Replies
Views
This version appears to fatally crash my system almost every time I use it - usually after I've watched TV or a recording, although I haven't quite worked out if there's a sequence to the crashing whilst using MediaPortal. Using WinXP, and system usually very stable and rarely crashes. The logs don't appear to be showing anything...
This version appears to fatally crash my system almost every time I use it - usually after I've watched TV or a recording, although...
Replies
Views
I've had this problem since SVN 1947. When changing from a FTA to non-FTA channel MP either freezes or crashes with an error...
I've had this problem since SVN 1947. When changing from a FTA to non-FTA channel MP either freezes or crashes with an error...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Language 18/09/2007 [11:03:01] rtv added: added sf.net #1796915 (Italian language up-to-date with prefixes) - thx cybertex tvserver-tvplugin 18/09/2007 [15:48:15] gibman added: heartbeat handshaking between tv client and tv server is now implemented. Dead inactive clients are kicked off the...
Changelog since last snapshot: Language 18/09/2007 [11:03:01] rtv added: added sf.net #1796915 (Italian language up-to-date...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TVE3 16/09/2007 [13:28:11] tourette added: Added tuning parameters for Sweden Comhem Stockholm + Göteborg tvplugin 16/09/2007 [19:06:06] gibman added: fixed problems with freezing app when connection to TV server was lost. Now a dialogue is presented for the user. MP can now even start up...
Changelog since last snapshot: TVE3 16/09/2007 [13:28:11] tourette added: Added tuning parameters for Sweden Comhem Stockholm...
Replies
Views
Still having a problem with MP changing to a window when fullscreen was selected before a standby. Also, when changing channels, the channel changes ok but I get a no signal detected box.
Still having a problem with MP changing to a window when fullscreen was selected before a standby. Also, when changing channels...
Replies
Views
Are you using the latest nvidia drivers 162.18 as these caused me problems of flickering, reverting back to 158.24 fixed it.
Are you using the latest nvidia drivers 162.18 as these caused me problems of flickering, reverting back to 158.24 fixed it.
Replies
Views
Yes, you are correct .... :)
Yes, you are correct .... :)
Replies
Views
I'm glad to see (and can confirm), that this is now working again. :-)
I'm glad to see (and can confirm), that this is now working again. :-)
Replies
Views
Other strange behaviors... I haven´t found a real answer to question "Is MP VISTA compatible?" Something happend at RC2 cos my Scaleo display stopped working... Also C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumps folder is missing... The SVNbuild Rev15854 didn´t work at all in my VISTA, also it could´t found any channels in...
Other strange behaviors... I haven´t found a real answer to question "Is MP VISTA compatible?" Something happend at RC2 cos my...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: General 11/09/2007 [09:38:24] rtv added: fixed: MP does not start up if a path (e.g. thumbs) in MediaPortalDirs.xml is not accessible. MPTestTool2 11/09/2007 [10:27:18] gemx added: Fixed mantis issue 0001108: MPTestTool2 crashes on vista because of the path to log dir Wikipedia 11/09/2007...
Changelog since last snapshot: General 11/09/2007 [09:38:24] rtv added: fixed: MP does not start up if a path (e.g. thumbs)...
Replies
Views
I have a big problem with Rc2 SVN: when I play a video file is black only audio plays!!!! After a lot of try the video is showed OK... With RC1 & its SVNs this not happened. I'm the only one with this issue? fanoI
I have a big problem with Rc2 SVN: when I play a video file is black only audio plays!!!! After a lot of try the video is showed...
Replies
Views
I backed up manually. Afterwards, I discovered that the checkbox state can be toggled with the spacebar, but not via mouse click. Configuration still works for me.
I backed up manually. Afterwards, I discovered that the checkbox state can be toggled with the spacebar, but not via mouse click...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: mediaportal 08/09/2007 [12:47:44] gibman added: fixed a problem with foldernames containing dots in myvideos, mymysic etc. WebEPG 08/09/2007 [12:50:15] _James added: Max Grab days now reset for each different grabber TVE3xmltv 08/09/2007 [19:02:36] piba added: fixed TVE3 xmltv plugin import...
Changelog since last snapshot: mediaportal 08/09/2007 [12:47:44] gibman added: fixed a problem with foldernames containing...
Replies
Views
It works fine.
It works fine.
Replies
Views
DamonTools dont work with the latest SVN's Hi! I have the same problem. Yesterday I maked an update to 2.3.rc2 and the latest svn and now the automount don't run well. I use the version 3.47 from daemontools. For further information I added my testlog. Thanks wadu
DamonTools dont work with the latest SVN's Hi! I have the same problem. Yesterday I maked an update to 2.3.rc2 and the latest...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TvPlugin 06/09/2007 [14:59:26] hwahrmann added: Use BASS as player for Internet Radio streams, when selected as default Configuration 06/09/2007 [18:25:11] Broceliande added: Added splash screen while configuration is loading General 06/09/2007 [19:58:58] piba added: MP now supports the...
Changelog since last snapshot: TvPlugin 06/09/2007 [14:59:26] hwahrmann added: Use BASS as player for Internet Radio streams...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: MyPictures 06/09/2007 [01:40:58] rtv added: added background creation for folder thumbs, removed now superfluous "create thumbs" commands MyPictures 06/09/2007 [01:41:30] rtv added: improved responsiveness of MP while building thumbs ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open...
Changelog since last snapshot: MyPictures 06/09/2007 [01:40:58] rtv added: added background creation for folder thumbs...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom