'Nightly Builds' - v0.2.3.0 - final (1 Viewer)

Download and discuss MediaPortals 'Nightly Builds' based on V0.2.3.0 final
Changes since last snapshot: dev note ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changes since last snapshot: dev note ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Changes since last snapshot: dev note ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changes since last snapshot: dev note ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
hi, i can't confirm this in general! hd videos (h.264 with coreavc for instance) work much better on vista (32bit). couldn't believe it myself first, so i stick to vista. greetz marc
hi, i can't confirm this in general! hd videos (h.264 with coreavc for instance) work much better on vista (32bit). couldn't...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Australia - SBS channels no londer tuning Wrong Area - reposted https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/untested-nightly-builds-197/tvengine3-snapshot-02-25-2008-05-07h-revision-17523-a-35810/#post238456
Australia - SBS channels no londer tuning Wrong Area - reposted...
Replies
Views
I'ts opensource so GOD (developer) always have the last decission. :-) IOsu
I'ts opensource so GOD (developer) always have the last decission. :-) IOsu
Replies
Views
Playing audio with ASIO enabled crashes MP I am having MP crash when trying to play any audio file when ASIO is enabled. Trying to play any audio file while using ASIO, either built in support or Pureaudio crashes MP stone dead with nothing useful in the logs that I can see, I attached the nout from a Testtool run. Do get this...
Playing audio with ASIO enabled crashes MP I am having MP crash when trying to play any audio file when ASIO is enabled. Trying...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Error on scanning Got this error today while scanning for channels(Clean install) , first time in long time, i was tryning a svn. Here is the error.log Server crash after scanning TV.LOG
Error on scanning Got this error today while scanning for channels(Clean install) , first time in long time, i was tryning a svn...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Can't speak for anyone else, buit I just install SVNs incrementally, without uninstalling (and reinstalling 2.3.0 SR) in between.
Can't speak for anyone else, buit I just install SVNs incrementally, without uninstalling (and reinstalling 2.3.0 SR) in between.
Replies
Views
Can anyone plese help about this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/filmstrip-low-quality-pictures-34863/index3.html It's not correct in any SVN....
Can anyone plese help about this...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the quick fix Ronilse!
Thanks for the quick fix Ronilse!
Replies
Views
You have to play with the settings (inside MP config) of the remote to get it to work a little bit faster. I have the same remote (and TV card) and it is indeed working a bit weird, mostly double clicks.
You have to play with the settings (inside MP config) of the remote to get it to work a little bit faster. I have the same remote...
Replies
Views
Thanks!:) This snapshot took care of the recent issue from last snapshot... with the sound and picture going away in the small TV window. There is no "recorder busy" message, but the original issue of full display TV is still black - now even after TV is turned off then back on before switching to full display (before, it would...
Thanks!:) This snapshot took care of the recent issue from last snapshot... with the sound and picture going away in the small TV...
Replies
Views
This is the first good functioning SVN/TVServer version! Even if the TV3 is described as buggy! The buggiest version works for me for the first time. I can change channels quickly, even scrambled ones, even HD ones. I can record everything so that I can even playback them :-) Thanx!
This is the first good functioning SVN/TVServer version! Even if the TV3 is described as buggy! The buggiest version works for me...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: .... this snapshot .... MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two (and other 4:3 skins) Windows Version: XP home SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3700+ 2.21 GHz HDD1: (system) SAMSUNG SV6004H HDD2: (data) WDC WD2500KS-00MJB0 Memory: CORSAIR TWINX1024-3200C2=(512MBX2) Motherboard: ASUS A8N32-SLI...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: .... this snapshot .... MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two (and other 4:3 skins) Windows...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Any chance a dev can look into this issue described here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bugreports-tv-server-client-85/no-tuning-all-unknownerror-33116/index2.html#post233347 Can the SVN be forced to compile as x86 or is it completely based on the .NET framework installed on the machine?
Any chance a dev can look into this issue described here...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
works nicely here! bug when zapping channel seems to fixed (noticed on svn17325).
works nicely here! bug when zapping channel seems to fixed (noticed on svn17325).
Replies
Views
Top Bottom