'Nightly Builds' - v0.2.3.0-RC3 (1 Viewer)

Download and discuss MediaPortals 'Nightly Builds' based on V0.2.3.0 RC3
see this thread for further progress on fixing the crashs.
see this thread for further progress on fixing the crashs.
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 23/10/2007 [00:09:49] hwahrmann added: Fixed an exception in tagreader, when a VBR file contained a wrong header MediaPortal 23/10/2007 [00:53:43] dman_LFC added: fixed AC3Filter post processor not being used with WMV Video files. ===> click here to download <=== This thread is...
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 23/10/2007 [00:09:49] hwahrmann added: Fixed an exception in tagreader, when a VBR file...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
When trying to play music MP craches every time.
When trying to play music MP craches every time.
Replies
Views
Just install, repair option only available on FULL MP install, not svn.
Just install, repair option only available on FULL MP install, not svn.
Replies
Views
When you get to the window where you can select to backup your current MP install before you install the SVN, just press the space bar to tick the box if you can't click on it with the mouse.
When you get to the window where you can select to backup your current MP install before you install the SVN, just press the space...
Replies
Views
yes i second that. And i see i'm not the only one like to watch NASA tv.
yes i second that. And i see i'm not the only one like to watch NASA tv.
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 19/10/2007 [10:48:41] hwahrmann added: Songs with no Album or Genre were not listed / found in the Album / Genre view Music 19/10/2007 [10:48:52] hwahrmann added: Striping of Artist / AlbumArtist Prefix also works now for songs with multiple artists Music 19/10/2007 [10:49:04] hwahrmann...
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 19/10/2007 [10:48:41] hwahrmann added: Songs with no Album or Genre were not listed /...
Replies
Views
I just noticed am issue don't know if its been there before (i mean last svn): If I mark a Show for notification, without recording, usually a pop up appeared, that told me that the marked show is about to start soon. Now, MP starts a recording, even though it was not planned as recording.
I just noticed am issue don't know if its been there before (i mean last svn): If I mark a Show for notification, without...
Replies
Views
Thanks Roy. My problem playing DVD's has to do with adding "post processing filters". If I set Video Codec to "ffdshow raw" and no post processing, DVD's play fine. If I add "nvidia video post processor", DVD's do not play. Again that started to happen a few svn's back.
Thanks Roy. My problem playing DVD's has to do with adding "post processing filters". If I set Video Codec to "ffdshow raw" and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom