OnlineVideos (50 Viewers)

Is it possible to play .mov files with the built in Player and Quick-Time Alternative installed? Thanks Chodid
Is it possible to play .mov files with the built in Player and Quick-Time Alternative installed? Thanks Chodid
Hi, am pretty new to this media center, and only uses it for movies on HDD (HD movies) and music.. I found this plugin very...
Replies
Views
I didnt see anybody ask this question in the main thread so thought i would throw it out here. I use apple trailers on this plugin more then any other thing, it would be really cool if it could associate the movie poster or cover image of each trailer to it so that you could have apple trailers display it in like filmstrip mode. Is...
I didnt see anybody ask this question in the main thread so thought i would throw it out here. I use apple trailers on this plugin...
I didnt see anybody ask this question in the main thread so thought i would throw it out here. I use apple trailers on this plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 youtube issues? DE
Thank you - all working fine.
Thank you - all working fine.
Im noticing that after I upgraded the online videos plugin most of my youtube feeds dont work at all. The only ones that pull a...
Replies
Views
First of all, ThX for this amzing plugin, really cool one :) I had some troubles, videos wouldnt play, this is what did it for me.... I've downloaded and installed FLV player and enabled "FLV player" in Mediaportal, now it works perfect. Peace
First of all, ThX for this amzing plugin, really cool one :) I had some troubles, videos wouldnt play, this is what did it for...
So I'm using 0.2.3.0 under XP pro. First I tried installing 0.31 of the online videos plugin which did not work, followed by the...
Replies
Views
Hi Damn i was reading this Therad for 2 hours to get this Plugin work. Untill i saw that there is already a new version of this plugin :S No it works fine :D Pleas update the 1 Page !!! I found this Post via Google ! NEW Version ...
Hi Damn i was reading this Therad for 2 hours to get this Plugin work. Untill i saw that there is already a new version of...
I'm thinking of writing plugin or plugins to access online video sites like such as youtube and google video within mediaportal. I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom