Operating System (6 Viewers)

Discuss everything about Operating Systems in here.
Hi! Link Best regards Helios
Hi! Link Best regards Helios
Hi Community! Windows 7 RC goes public -> Link Best regards Helios
Replies
Views
I'm running a similar setup: Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H Mobo, Intel E8400, 4GB RAM, 1TB WD Green Int. HDD, 1.5TB of WD MyBook Ext. HDD, Antec Fusion v2 running only one 120mm fan, Vista Ultimate x86 running Media Portal using a Harmony 890 and Onkyo 805. For your IR Server Suite did you first install the iMon software and then disable...
I'm running a similar setup: Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H Mobo, Intel E8400, 4GB RAM, 1TB WD Green Int. HDD, 1.5TB of WD MyBook Ext...
First of all let me start by saying a BIG thanks to everyone involved in the development of MediaPortal it is easily the best HTPC...
Replies
Views
Interesting post. I'm about to tackle a well needed reinstall of my htpc and might just go to Vista given the comments here. I've always avoided it due to the belief that it is bloated for the requirement.
Interesting post. I'm about to tackle a well needed reinstall of my htpc and might just go to Vista given the comments here. I've...
running media portal on an older PC which needs a cpu upgrade to run 720p (working on that) but my question is, if i intend to ONLY...
Replies
Views
Not Sure About This But Try Downloading The Newest KLite Codec Pack
Not Sure About This But Try Downloading The Newest KLite Codec Pack
Hi. Just a quick query regarding windows and the little icon previews it makes of your videos for you. Basically, I've got a load...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom