Remotes (14 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 FireDTV DE
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--01-20-2007--20-02-Rev12684.exe MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727 DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c) Audio Codec: AC3Filter Video Codec: DScaler Mpeg2 Video Decoder CPU Type: Intel Core2 - 6400 @ 2.13GHz Memory: 1 GB Motherboard...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--01-20-2007--20-02-Rev12684.exe MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Windows XP...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--01-20-2007--20-02-Rev12684.exe MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 iMon remote and 2.2 DE
Followup. This is a Libra q11 remote. Question to anyone using an "MCE" remote that isn't from MS. Does the device show in device manager as a HID compliant consumer control device or something different? Does your non MS MCE remote work properly? Did you use the INF install that came with the remote or some generic one? Thanks...
Followup. This is a Libra q11 remote. Question to anyone using an "MCE" remote that isn't from MS. Does the device show in...
Was using the MCE replacement plugin and remote worked great. Upgraded to .2.2.0 version and now the MCE replacement plugin wont...
Replies
Views
I've begun to heavily customize BlueTwo, and it just so happens that one of the main customizations includes adding transparency to a great deal of overlays (i.e. the miniguide, progress bar over live TV, etc). I've got the overlay version of the TV Guide looking all pretty, but I can't find a way to map "Guide" on my MCE remote to...
I've begun to heavily customize BlueTwo, and it just so happens that one of the main customizations includes adding transparency to...
I've begun to heavily customize BlueTwo, and it just so happens that one of the main customizations includes adding transparency to...
Replies
Views
:oops: I did search before writing that post, but I used search criteria 'Xbox remote'. Thanks for the info, but will it work with any old infrared receiver plugged into the PC, or does it need to use the Xbox one? I'm not going to dismantle the Xbox one and start soldering, in order to get it into a standard USB slot. I'll...
:oops: I did search before writing that post, but I used search criteria 'Xbox remote'. Thanks for the info, but will it work...
Hi, Just wondering if an Xbox remote will work 'out of the box' with Media Portal? Failing that, how about the Xbox 360...
Replies
Views
Yellow is the "right click" for context menu. Blue switches aspect ratios and green acts like the main green button. The good thing though is that vyou can re-map these to whatever you want, so they are just like very handy shortcut keys. As for the price, I picked up both of mine for around $69 each. They are pretty common at...
Yellow is the "right click" for context menu. Blue switches aspect ratios and green acts like the main green button. The good...
A friend of mine has recently offered me an MCE remote he picked up at the place he works. He's offering it to me for $51 AUD...
Replies
Views
Thanks to all the thread that FlipGer let will help thanks for everything.This great software.Thanks again to McChots for your reply,I'm sure that there will be more posts I'm always messing with things tweaking seeing what this will do and so on. Ghostxp
Thanks to all the thread that FlipGer let will help thanks for everything.This great software.Thanks again to McChots for your...
I'm new to this solet me applogize ahead of time. The problem I'm having is with drivers MP in the config is telling me to update...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=12571 This worked. Just one question : How do I control the volume?
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=12571 This worked. Just one question : How do I control the volume?
Hello. This is my first post here, probably not the last one :-) My very first question is about the remote control. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi Taipan, Thanks for replying, Theres no florescent lighting in the room or heavy day light. As I said in my first post all my other remotes and A/V equipment works fine at long range. Has anyone had a faulty IR lead before? can`t see alot that can go wrong with it. It works perfect at any range less than a meter. Dan.
Hi Taipan, Thanks for replying, Theres no florescent lighting in the room or heavy day light. As I said in my first post...
Hi, I have just bought a Nova-T-500 and have set it up with media portal. The problem is a limited range with the supplied...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.4 stable MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: windows xp pro CPU Type: Athlon XP +2000 HDD: Seagate 160GB Memory: 512MB DDR ram Motherboard: Flex atx board Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Geforce fx5200 128mb Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Inergrated audio Sound Card AC3...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.4 stable MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: windows xp pro CPU Type: Athlon XP +2000 HDD: Seagate...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.4 stable MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: windows xp pro CPU Type: Athlon XP +2000 HDD: Seagate...
Replies
Views
i don t use my remote yet.i am using media portal 2.2.0.please any help.
i don t use my remote yet.i am using media portal 2.2.0.please any help.
please i have skystar2 with radio frequence remote,and i want to use it with media portal.if anyone can help me.thanks.
Replies
Views
http://forums.snapstream.com/vb/showthread.php?t=33887&highlight=open+firefly
http://forums.snapstream.com/vb/showthread.php?t=33887&highlight=open+firefly
It works. sort of. its about as responsive as a dead hooker. i tired the drivers that the config menu recommends. then i tried...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MCE IR Keyboard DE
Your keyboard works with the rollup 1 update on xp pro, no need to install MCE. here is the link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=B39D53F1-0AC9-433B-B488-4CAB82F31DC8&displaylang=en install the update en reboot xp pro, ready Good luck.
Your keyboard works with the rollup 1 update on xp pro, no need to install MCE. here is the link...
I am currently running XP Pro and I am thinking about switching to XP MCE (or possibly waiting for the Vista version to be...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm beginner in MP. Please suggest me, how to setup MP with winlirc to work together. I have working winlirc receiver with Sony remote with right configuration file (I hope), but how to setup it in the MP Setup ? Do I need some plugin ? Thanks I solved it - incorrect winlirc plugin installed before
Hi, I'm beginner in MP. Please suggest me, how to setup MP with winlirc to work together. I have working winlirc receiver with...
Hi, I'm beginner in MP. Please suggest me, how to setup MP with winlirc to work together. I have working winlirc receiver with...
Replies
Views
I've got a Logitech DiNovo as well. If I remember correctly, at least the volume and mute buttons work in MP without problems. The skip buttons used to work in MyMusic but don't work anymore (maybe since the introduction of the bass engine?). I read somewhere that you have to enable something like "general HID device" in the remote...
I've got a Logitech DiNovo as well. If I remember correctly, at least the volume and mute buttons work in MP without problems. The...
Hi, I'm a MP-beginner and I'm trying to figure out what devices to get for the system I want to build. I'm on a low budget so...
Replies
Views
I don't even visually see my receiver from the couch. It has a very wide angle, even catches signals being reflected by the walls or furniture here. I can very strong recommend it, I wouldn't wanna change. Hint: Get a MCE 2005 one with coloured teletext buttons (sometimes referred to as "European MCE 2005" version). Some very useful...
I don't even visually see my receiver from the couch. It has a very wide angle, even catches signals being reflected by the walls...
As the title suggests, I have an IR USB adapter for my HTPC. I'm trying to get it to work with WinLIRC, but it's just not...
Replies
Views
I really want a remote to control MP, but I'm not sure where to start. Is there any way of using my Freeview remote with MP? My DVB-T remote does work on menu navigation slightly, curser keys work and enter key, but rest don't. Please help. thanks ^_^
I really want a remote to control MP, but I'm not sure where to start. Is there any way of using my Freeview remote with MP? My...
I really want a remote to control MP, but I'm not sure where to start. Is there any way of using my Freeview remote with MP? My...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cyberlink remote? DE
I searched but couldn't find anything new or up to date. Does the Cyberlink remote have any support? http://www.cyberlink.com/multi/cyberstore/order_44_ENU.html Like a plugin or something? I've tried girder in the past but that is a pain and I hate to have stuff running that I don't need. Is there a way to edit it easily or...
I searched but couldn't find anything new or up to date. Does the Cyberlink remote have any support...
I searched but couldn't find anything new or up to date. Does the Cyberlink remote have any support...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Turn on/off TV DE
Youre right, sometimes the TV shrinks to the lower left and continues to record
Youre right, sometimes the TV shrinks to the lower left and continues to record
is there a keyboard shortcut or action to turn on and off the tv tuner in the tv window. I'm looking to program one of my remote...
Replies
Views
[THIS IS NOT FIXED] I’m having the exact same problem! The General HID gives it some of it’s functionally back, but you know it’s properly receiving commands. Buttons that are still useless> [More], [Skip ] , [Replay >], [My TV], [My Music], [My Pictures], [My Videos], [Recorded TV], [Guide], [Live TV], [DVD Menu]. I’ve...
[THIS IS NOT FIXED] I’m having the exact same problem! The General HID gives it some of it’s functionally back, but you know...
Hi all, I had a well functioning 0.2.0.4 setup when for some reason MP refused to start up again. I did a clean XP install and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a few questions regarding media portal and setting it up to use a remote control. - I have connected a Jeteye PC Serial IR Reciever/Transmitter to my computer - I have an HP TV which has a universal remote where one of the device settings is to use the HP Digital Entertainment Equipment IR codes My...
Hello everyone, I have a few questions regarding media portal and setting it up to use a remote control. - I have connected...
Hello everyone, I have a few questions regarding media portal and setting it up to use a remote control. - I have connected...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FireDTV remote DE
I am unable to get firedtv remote to work with mediaportal. I have run setup and selected the remote, but nothing happens. All drivers etc. have been installed. Is there a file Mediaportal_firedtv.keymap.
I am unable to get firedtv remote to work with mediaportal. I have run setup and selected the remote, but nothing happens. All...
I am unable to get firedtv remote to work with mediaportal. I have run setup and selected the remote, but nothing happens. All...
Replies
Views
Hi there wunschkind, I think your motherboard has to support wake from USB devices and your PSU also has to supply 5V to USB on standby, i will try to find a little more info for you. I have the mplay VFD and mplay blast, i can turn my PC on and off through the internal USB headers, i have moved some jumpers around on my mother board...
Hi there wunschkind, I think your motherboard has to support wake from USB devices and your PSU also has to supply 5V to USB on...
does somebody know if this is possible? i did not find any information about it on the net. perhaps somebody has the same remote...
Replies
Views
I did a clean install at another pc, with the remote software. The remote didn't work. so I think the receiver is not working at all. so up for a new remote, diehard2 thank you for your support Ronaldus
I did a clean install at another pc, with the remote software. The remote didn't work. so I think the receiver is not working at...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.4. Windows Version: xp sp2incl updates CPU Type: Amd athlon xp HDD: Memory: 512mb Motherboard...
Replies
Views
0.2.0.4 had this problem with some nordish XP versions. 0.2.1.0 & later shouldn't have that problem anymore.
0.2.0.4 had this problem with some nordish XP versions. 0.2.1.0 & later shouldn't have that problem anymore.
Hello... I have some problem with my MediaPortal... Installed 0.2.0.4 for the first time, and all works well until I want to use...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 universal IR-remote DE
i dont think, that the mce remote/mouse uses ir. they will use bluetooth or wifi.
i dont think, that the mce remote/mouse uses ir. they will use bluetooth or wifi.
I have this universal remote (Philips SRU9600) with learning function and i want to use it for a HTPC with mediaportal. Should i...
Replies
Views
Mine's also works now using this version, here's what I did to resolve it: 1. Ensure the IR reciever jack is firmly inserted in the NOVA-T 500, you may smirk :rolleyes: , but the PCI slot divider on my MSI MEGA 180 slightly overlapped the 3.5mm jack plug on the NOVA-T 500 backplate and it took a bit of wiggling to get it seated...
Mine's also works now using this version, here's what I did to resolve it: 1. Ensure the IR reciever jack is firmly inserted in...
Hi, Just to let you know if your having problems with the remote for the NOVA-T-500, I found out that version on the driver CD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Reminders? DE
As this post did not contain a working "Tips & Tricks", I have moved it to "Support" ... :)
As this post did not contain a working "Tips & Tricks", I have moved it to "Support" ... :)
Hey guys, Well, it's been not that long since I installed MP, so I am still discovering the functionality (even though I'm...
Replies
Views
Used the MCE-replacement myself, and it is a exellent plugin indeed.
Used the MCE-replacement myself, and it is a exellent plugin indeed.
hi the question is quite simple. how can i control my set-top box using the complete (remote + reciever) mce remote. i read...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Whch remote to get DE
I was thinking that I would like to get a IR remote for the MP machine that I'm building because that way I can program my learning remote to create the signal, and then I would have only one remote. Only problem is I'm haveing a hard time finding IR remotes, and I'm not sure which one to get. Any sujestions would be greatly...
I was thinking that I would like to get a IR remote for the MP machine that I'm building because that way I can program my learning...
I was thinking that I would like to get a IR remote for the MP machine that I'm building because that way I can program my learning...
Replies
Views
I think you need to use a key combo like "Shift + m" to get iMon to distinguish between upper and lower case letters. I haven't tried this though.
I think you need to use a key combo like "Shift + m" to get iMon to distinguish between upper and lower case letters. I haven't...
Hi all, I'm using the iMon remote, bought together with Silverstone LC20M. To use it with MediaPortal, I've mapped the remote...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom