Remotes (19 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Anir Remote DE
Hello Everybody, I was wondering if any of you have managed to get Anir remote control to work with MP. i believe this should work with the serialUIR. after a lot of testing i am still not getting the proper configuration variables. :thx: in advance for your help RMY
Hello Everybody, I was wondering if any of you have managed to get Anir remote control to work with MP. i believe this should...
Hello Everybody, I was wondering if any of you have managed to get Anir remote control to work with MP. i believe this should...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the information
Thank you for the information
How do I change the steps that a press on the remote generate on the master volume control? I like to connect a power amplifier...
Replies
Views
I have connected all the above and cannot get the remote to work with Media Portal. I also installed the rollup update from Microsoft I found on this thread here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mce_remote_keyboard_xp_home-t4589.html Any suggestions? Windows recognizes the receiver, and installs it correctly. When I press...
I have connected all the above and cannot get the remote to work with Media Portal. I also installed the rollup update from...
I have connected all the above and cannot get the remote to work with Media Portal. I also installed the rollup update from...
Replies
Views
Arrrr! You are right. Never looked there, I was looking at the remote settings since it was remote related and finding nothing. This solved all my problems. I can now switch back to the internal MCE remote settings again. Thank you :D
Arrrr! You are right. Never looked there, I was looking at the remote settings since it was remote related and finding nothing...
I just installed some 5.1 on my system. but the problem is that with the remote vol control on my MCE remote is controlling the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Auto Reapeating DE
Disable MCE-remote Setup -> Remote -> MS MCE [uncheck]
Disable MCE-remote Setup -> Remote -> MS MCE [uncheck]
Hi I installed the MCE Replacement Plugin, now when I want to scroll through the menus' I find that the software is jumping...
Replies
Views
Will do! Thanks for the reply. yogiman!
Will do! Thanks for the reply. yogiman!
Hi I have a small problem... As usual :) I have my HTPC setup with an MCE remote and the blaster is setup to change channels...
Replies
Views
Check out the MCE Replacement Plugin, there's a sub-forum for it under "Hot Plugins". It can do what you want. I don't know much about WinLirc support so I wont comment. Cheers,
Check out the MCE Replacement Plugin, there's a sub-forum for it under "Hot Plugins". It can do what you want. I don't know much...
Is it possible to bind a program to a MCE remote button? If so, how? I read about Winlirc, but am not sure if it does not interfere...
Replies
Views
There seems to be some confusion about the hauppauge 43/45-button remotes in these forums. My remote (supplied with the Nova-T 500 card) has, in fact, only 43 buttons, but that is due to the fact that Vol+/- and Ch+/- are two, not four buttons. Counting these as four makes it 45 buttons and all the buttons described in the MP wiki are...
There seems to be some confusion about the hauppauge 43/45-button remotes in these forums. My remote (supplied with the Nova-T 500...
Hi all, Only Hauppauge remotes 34- & 45-button are supported as documentation states. My Hauppauge remote as shown below is a...
Replies
Views
Update I found a profile written by another user that works really well (better, I think). I cannot remember where I found it on here but google "mediaportal x10 EventGhost" and you should find what I am talking about. It entails that you mark your remote as "other x10" and load the custom profile. Works like a champ.
Update I found a profile written by another user that works really well (better, I think). I cannot remember where I found it...
Hello, I am using the Firefly remote with 0.2.2.0's native x10 support and it works great. The 'info' buttons allow it to do...
Replies
Views
Can nobody help me? Please...it's very important for me!
Can nobody help me? Please...it's very important for me!
I've buy the T328B USB-Stick with DVB-T of Geniatech! The programm that I get from the company (Total Media) isn't very well...
Replies
Views
First, I love MP because it doesn't ask me to know much. I'm good at that. :) I have an ATI RW II. I selected the X10 remote and the ATI version in MP. It asked me to download the german-language X-10 driver. I did. I installed the software to program files/X10 Hardware. Is that right? Where is that supposed to be installed...
First, I love MP because it doesn't ask me to know much. I'm good at that. :) I have an ATI RW II. I selected the X10 remote...
First, I love MP because it doesn't ask me to know much. I'm good at that. :) I have an ATI RW II. I selected the X10 remote...
Replies
Views
Hi, after hundreds of tries it works. Here is my workaround. 1. Reset the Harmony - Remove batteries - Press POWER - connect USB-Cable - realese the POWER-Button ===> the Display shows "Safe Mode!" 2. Install Firmware and configuration - If you use Harmony Remote Software 7 you can find it on the top under...
Hi, after hundreds of tries it works. Here is my workaround. 1. Reset the Harmony - Remove batteries - Press POWER -...
Hi I successfully configured iMON remote with mediaportal. Now, my next step, is to create and Activity under my Logitech Harmony...
Replies
Views
you are right Paranoid Delusion. If using standby and wakeup the remote do not work very often. Using hibernate the remote didn't work sometimes. Is there no may to remove this problem?
you are right Paranoid Delusion. If using standby and wakeup the remote do not work very often. Using hibernate the remote didn't...
Hi, sometimes I have a problem with my haupaugge 45-button remote. After wakeup the pc from hibernate, the remote didn't run...
Replies
Views
If not mPod's tip does the trick: If you use MCE replacement plugin, make sure you have disabled the MCE in setup -> remotes
If not mPod's tip does the trick: If you use MCE replacement plugin, make sure you have disabled the MCE in setup -> remotes
I have a Phillips MCE remote that came with my Zalman HD-160 case. When I press up or down on any menu in Media Portal it moves up...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm finishing up collecting the hardware to start a HTPC. my TV uses a set top box. I want to configure Media Portal to be able to send signals to my stb to do scheduled recordings. I have a hauppage 350 PVR card for tv in/out, it has a remote control with an IR input on the card Can this hardware be controlled by MP to...
Hi, I'm finishing up collecting the hardware to start a HTPC. my TV uses a set top box. I want to configure Media Portal to be able...
Hi, I'm finishing up collecting the hardware to start a HTPC. my TV uses a set top box. I want to configure Media Portal to be able...
Replies
Views
I've tried ketweek but it haven't helped. Then I've focus on your first tip. I've found my remote's own software and assigned remote's keys to keyboard's keys basis on KeyboardShortcuts. Thank You very much mrkaras. Regards.
I've tried ketweek but it haven't helped. Then I've focus on your first tip. I've found my remote's own software and assigned...
I've posted this question in post...
Replies
Views
hmm.. works for me. does the preview window highlight ? some more specific info is needed ie .. MP build and skin being using etc etc
hmm.. works for me. does the preview window highlight ? some more specific info is needed ie .. MP build and skin being...
OK. I'm new to MP and this is driving me crazy. I've got the older MCE remotes. The ones without the four colored buttons...
Replies
Views
yes i am also having this problem and can't work out how to use alphanumeric text input. whenever i try and type letters, only numbers show! Please help! :thx:
yes i am also having this problem and can't work out how to use alphanumeric text input. whenever i try and type letters, only...
Hi, I'm enjoying MP very much (using a Hauppague PVR150MCE) using the MCE remote. Everything works perfectly ... I'm missing...
Replies
Views
PLEASE... I really need to know... :ooops: Please?
PLEASE... I really need to know... :ooops: Please?
I have a MSI Mega 651 system that I have MP installed and running on. Great Stuff! I'm not using a tuner card at the moment...
Replies
Views
A quick question.... I know that the Firefly will work but will all of the buttons (Info, TV, DVD....etc) work as they are labelled?? If they do I may pick one up. My ATI Remote Wonder I is getting a little old. Thanks for the help!
A quick question.... I know that the Firefly will work but will all of the buttons (Info, TV, DVD....etc) work as they are...
A quick question.... I know that the Firefly will work but will all of the buttons (Info, TV, DVD....etc) work as they are...
Replies
Views
You can use the MCE plugin that allows you to remap the buttons on your remote. I also have the USA version of the MCE remote, and I will be forced to do this myslef tonight. Maybe between the two of us we can work this issue to correction.
You can use the MCE plugin that allows you to remap the buttons on your remote. I also have the USA version of the MCE remote, and...
Dear All, I am using my MCE remote with MP, when i am playing a movie, watching TV or listing to music in full screen and then...
Replies
Views
I was wondering why I did not have this button and others were mentioning it (I have a USA version which does not have the buttons). Looks like I will be searching out the MCE replacement plugin so I can do this keyboard mapping. Thanks for the tips Marcus!! and Aaron thanks for making the plugin!! I am so close to having an...
I was wondering why I did not have this button and others were mentioning it (I have a USA version which does not have the...
I use MCE remote with standard mappings and MP 0.2.2 with Blue skin (standard). When watching TV/Video in full screen and returning...
Replies
Views
thanks for the reply. after looking into it more, i think the best option is the mce remote receiver. i'm still a little puzzled getting the ptv-370 to work tho
thanks for the reply. after looking into it more, i think the best option is the mce remote receiver. i'm still a little puzzled...
ok ok, to start out with, I'm loving media portal! I've got together my harmony 676 remote, t42p thinkpad, and media portal...
Replies
Views
Ok, I will send an email off today, and have a look around the creative site to see if i can get some specs etc. I will let you know how it goes. Stu
Ok, I will send an email off today, and have a look around the creative site to see if i can get some specs etc. I will let you...
Hi, I have a creative Sound Blaster Live! external USB soundcard...
Replies
Views
Alright, I took the plunge on Vista yesterday, installed Vista Business Edition (free so I can stomach installing it). Since I installed though, I've had problems getting the remote to register correctly. My MCE remote can stop, play, pause etc, as well as the recorded tv, live tv, guide buttons, etc. The numbers, volume, directional...
Alright, I took the plunge on Vista yesterday, installed Vista Business Edition (free so I can stomach installing it). Since I...
Alright, I took the plunge on Vista yesterday, installed Vista Business Edition (free so I can stomach installing it). Since I...
Replies
Views
Hi, A few svn versions of MP 0.2.2.0 the blue button on my haupaugge remote do not change aspect ratio. If I press the blue button the channels automatic switch to next and so on. I seem to recall in stable version 0.2.2.0 i isn't so.
Hi, A few svn versions of MP 0.2.2.0 the blue button on my haupaugge remote do not change aspect ratio. If I press the blue...
Hi, A few svn versions of MP 0.2.2.0 the blue button on my haupaugge remote do not change aspect ratio. If I press the blue...
Replies
Views
feedback Oh yeah just wanted to add i finally got MP up and running with MCE control - MP is SWEET - much better than MS MCE... subtitles on DVB-T, compression, nicer OSD etc... I'm the somewhat lucky owner of a not supported medion hybrid card not supported, but i managed to add support for the DVB-T part only, which will do...
feedback Oh yeah just wanted to add i finally got MP up and running with MCE control - MP is SWEET - much better than MS MCE...
Hi everybody. I'm new here and having a bit of trouble finding my way. I read the FAQ and tried searching for "multiple remotes"...
Replies
Views
Did you get the rollup? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=4589&highlight=pro I did all of those steps (which for me was just dload the rollup as I have XP pro) and then selected MCE remote in the config (make sure you deselect any previous remotes) and it works great. I have not installed the HIP plugin, it works...
Did you get the rollup? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=4589&highlight=pro I did all of those steps (which...
Hi All, Got an old PC in the bedroom and now installed Media Portal. I went out an purchased a Microsoft MCE Remot and plugged...
Replies
Views
I have a Intervideo WinDVD Remote came with a HP PC. Can anyone guide me through how can I use it with MediaPortal? I've gone through the options in MP but still can't find a way to use it. Thank you. ^^:thx:
I have a Intervideo WinDVD Remote came with a HP PC. Can anyone guide me through how can I use it with MediaPortal? I've gone...
I have a Intervideo WinDVD Remote came with a HP PC. Can anyone guide me through how can I use it with MediaPortal? I've gone...
Replies
Views
Ya I got sick of the MCE mostly becuase of the way Media Player is used... Can't stand that app... I just figured out the whole timeshifting and am good to go. Every once in awhile I have issues with Zap2It for my guide listings, but other then that this is GOLD.
Ya I got sick of the MCE mostly becuase of the way Media Player is used... Can't stand that app... I just figured out the whole...
Greetings All: Question... I am leaving MS MCE to come to MP and had a questions about the remote functionality... I have an...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom