StreamedMP (19 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
I have my HTPC from brief switch to NVIDIA GT240. if everything is OK!. Only when I return to the Basic Home Screen is running TV or video is bucking going really strong. Dropped frames begin to run like crazy. Only in the overlay mode! The TVGuide is indeed such a small preview screen, everything is OK! I let MP often run in this...
I have my HTPC from brief switch to NVIDIA GT240. if everything is OK!. Only when I return to the Basic Home Screen is running TV...
I have my HTPC from brief switch to NVIDIA GT240. if everything is OK!. Only when I return to the Basic Home Screen is running TV...
Replies
Views
OK, so I'm following up on a suggestion in the main forum to pass this on to the skin.... I feel this is a MP issue but maybe you can help clarify how the time values displayed and used to depict the progress bar are managed. I contend there must be an issue in the main MP application as Blue-3-Wide has this as does StreamedMP...
OK, so I'm following up on a suggestion in the main forum to pass this on to the skin.... I feel this is a MP issue but maybe you...
OK, so I'm following up on a suggestion in the main forum to pass this on to the skin.... I feel this is a MP issue but maybe you...
Replies
Views
Suggestion: ?Alter clock to match music now playing default screen. Blue clock, white blurred border, Franklin gothic font to match. Also removing dots from A.M. / P.M. is more modern. Screenshot #1 = default view, #2 = new clock for this screen only. PS. New default music screen :o
Suggestion: ?Alter clock to match music now playing default screen. Blue clock, white blurred border, Franklin gothic font to...
Suggestion: ?Alter clock to match music now playing default screen. Blue clock, white blurred border, Franklin gothic font to...
Replies
Views
My Lyrics 1.5 now has additional controls / labels to play individual lines of the LRC lyrics to make the mockup following possible Matching screens might look something like this and Hopefully the lyric controls might also be available in the now playing screen See here -...
My Lyrics 1.5 now has additional controls / labels to play individual lines of the LRC lyrics to make the mockup following possible...
My Lyrics 1.5 now has additional controls / labels to play individual lines of the LRC lyrics to make the mockup following possible...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Menu appearance DE
Сan you please tell me how can i change the animation of the menu appearance.
Replies
Views
I don't know if I'm asking the question at the right place, but I have to start somewhere. Is there a possibility to you to show the "new" for new episodes, that information is in the 4TR EPG but is not shown on screen and I would really like to see an nice little icon in the OnScreen TVGuide indicating that it particular episode...
I don't know if I'm asking the question at the right place, but I have to start somewhere. Is there a possibility to you to show...
I don't know if I'm asking the question at the right place, but I have to start somewhere. Is there a possibility to you to show...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Unicode fonts? DE
Hi, Is there a plan to support Unicode with the StreamedMP builtin fonts? I'm using a Croatian EPG sources encoded in Unicode and whenever the character is not in the Western European set, the whole strings get displayed in Arial and you can imagine how ugly this may look :) I'd appreciate any feedbask on this issue... :thx:
Hi, Is there a plan to support Unicode with the StreamedMP builtin fonts? I'm using a Croatian EPG sources encoded in Unicode...
Hi, Is there a plan to support Unicode with the StreamedMP builtin fonts? I'm using a Croatian EPG sources encoded in Unicode...
Replies
Views
I use Streamedmp and One Button Music to get background music, but i don't find an option to disable the now play music overlay in home menu and sub menues like movingpictures. could someone help me please?
I use Streamedmp and One Button Music to get background music, but i don't find an option to disable the now play music overlay in...
I use Streamedmp and One Button Music to get background music, but i don't find an option to disable the now play music overlay in...
Replies
Views
I thought I would finally add something to the community. I was a little tired of my pictures being cut off by the menu's, so I created some pics for the main screen where you can see the picture in full :) Enjoy This is basically what it looks like :) Sorry, I have a TVPC with no monitor, keyboard or mouse. So I had to take...
I thought I would finally add something to the community. I was a little tired of my pictures being cut off by the menu's, so I...
I thought I would finally add something to the community. I was a little tired of my pictures being cut off by the menu's, so I...
Replies
Views
Hey. Just want to ask if its possible to see the comskip markers in recorded tv when ill press pause? The markers/chapters are here because i can see them in the chapters menu and also if ill press next/previous chapter MP correctly jumps over the commercial break. But ill dont see those markers, have found some hints in the forum...
Hey. Just want to ask if its possible to see the comskip markers in recorded tv when ill press pause? The markers/chapters are...
Hey. Just want to ask if its possible to see the comskip markers in recorded tv when ill press pause? The markers/chapters are...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if it is possible to get credit card style covers in streamed MP, I know there is no option for it but via a mod? I've always liked these style covers since using a popcorn hour, I dont think ive seen any skins on MP using it so was wondering if it was a MP limitation. I know some views in Streamed MP use a glossy...
Just wondering if it is possible to get credit card style covers in streamed MP, I know there is no option for it but via a mod...
Just wondering if it is possible to get credit card style covers in streamed MP, I know there is no option for it but via a mod...
Replies
Views
Happy New Year! Year(s) ago I had this template <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <tags> <tag> <SimpleTag> <name>TITLE</name> <value>Your Movie Title here...</value> </SimpleTag> <SimpleTag> <name>COMMENT</name> <value>Your own plot or description here....</value>...
Happy New Year! Year(s) ago I had this template <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <tags> <tag> <SimpleTag>...
Happy New Year! Year(s) ago I had this template <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <tags> <tag> <SimpleTag>...
Replies
Views
We have just released the next patch and this fixes various small issues and adds some new features. This patch can be applied to both v1.3.0 and v1.3.1 installs. Summary of changes in this patch are as follows: * Latest MP-TVSeries plugin library v2.6.2. * Bug fixes and enhancements for Recently Added on home screen. *...
We have just released the next patch and this fixes various small issues and adds some new features. This patch can be applied to...
We have just released the next patch and this fixes various small issues and adds some new features. This patch can be applied to...
Replies
Views
You may have recently noticed that MediaPortal has redesigned their website, one of the other things changes is the rss feed. The Infoservice plugin (used by StreamedMP) uses mediaportal's rss feed by default, since this is no longer valid you should follow these steps to update: 1. Enter MediaPortal configuration. 2. Select...
You may have recently noticed that MediaPortal has redesigned their website, one of the other things changes is the rss feed...
You may have recently noticed that MediaPortal has redesigned their website, one of the other things changes is the rss feed...
Replies
Views
hello skinner, i have a quest. i will change the rec pic (red flashed ball) in left corner through an animated gif.but only for the rec symbol was show'n when i watched the recorded channel.
hello skinner, i have a quest. i will change the rec pic (red flashed ball) in left corner through an animated gif.but only for...
hello skinner, i have a quest. i will change the rec pic (red flashed ball) in left corner through an animated gif.but only for...
Replies
Views
Been working a litte on my emulators and StreamedMP. Came across something that i find a bit weird, the images sometimes have distorted pixels on them. If i view this example image in paint.net or xnview, i cannot seem to find any discolered pixels on them. However when i use the thumb in My Emulators these pixels show up. Check...
Been working a litte on my emulators and StreamedMP. Came across something that i find a bit weird, the images sometimes have...
Been working a litte on my emulators and StreamedMP. Came across something that i find a bit weird, the images sometimes have...
Replies
Views
Hello Community, i use a Fritz Box as an Answering machine.In MePo i use the Fritz Manager Plugin. Streamedmp supported this plugin. But i miss someone. When i have new messages on my Answering machine, i don't see this in the Basic Home screen. Only under the plugin. But in the Skin Folder there lie xml files and icons for this...
Hello Community, i use a Fritz Box as an Answering machine.In MePo i use the Fritz Manager Plugin. Streamedmp supported this...
Hello Community, i use a Fritz Box as an Answering machine.In MePo i use the Fritz Manager Plugin. Streamedmp supported this...
Replies
Views
I am getting an error everytime I open the basic home editor. It was working fine then it was not. I have attached a txt with the breakdown. Any help is appreciated!
I am getting an error everytime I open the basic home editor. It was working fine then it was not. I have attached a txt with the...
I am getting an error everytime I open the basic home editor. It was working fine then it was not. I have attached a txt with the...
Replies
Views
I know we have talked about this before, but I couldn't find the thread in here again so I figured I would start up another to see if it was going to still happen. I loved using it and if I am correct there were a lot of people that would like it to be able to work with StreamedMP.. Please don't kill me about this post, just got off...
I know we have talked about this before, but I couldn't find the thread in here again so I figured I would start up another to see...
I know we have talked about this before, but I couldn't find the thread in here again so I figured I would start up another to see...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I´m having some problems setting up things in this skin. On my hardrive I have in the Videos directory 3 sub directory´s called: "Movies" "Blu Ray/HD" and "Concerts" With the SreamedMP Basic Editor I made this menus in the home screen and everything looks fine and works, but not like I want. The things is it don´t...
Hello all, I´m having some problems setting up things in this skin. On my hardrive I have in the Videos directory 3 sub...
Hello all, I´m having some problems setting up things in this skin. On my hardrive I have in the Videos directory 3 sub...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OSD from a Remote DE
I noticed that pressing the OSD key on the keyboard (default 'y') when play a video file using StreamedMP brings up a nice customised screen that contains links subtitle, audio and video menus. However asking for the OSD from my Microsoft MCE remote displays the same as when you press pause. Is there a way I can configure the remote...
I noticed that pressing the OSD key on the keyboard (default 'y') when play a video file using StreamedMP brings up a nice...
I noticed that pressing the OSD key on the keyboard (default 'y') when play a video file using StreamedMP brings up a nice...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom