Menu appearance (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Context menu? DE
My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
Replies
Views
Strange ...
Strange ...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
Replies
Views
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom