StreamedMP (47 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
The 3d Backgrounds for links on main homepage are awesome But i have a lot of sub menu items ( A lot ) I would like to request that there be a update to skin to support 3d backgrounds for sub menu items Like ( Music > Spotify / last.Fm/ etc ) Regards. HTPCservices.com
The 3d Backgrounds for links on main homepage are awesome But i have a lot of sub menu items ( A lot ) I would like to request...
The 3d Backgrounds for links on main homepage are awesome But i have a lot of sub menu items ( A lot ) I would like to request...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks. I kind of founf out that I could do so, but I believed the menu items also existed in al kinds of languages and therefore would change automatically. But no trouble, I will change them :)
Hi, thanks. I kind of founf out that I could do so, but I believed the menu items also existed in al kinds of languages and...
Hi there In my settings I have choosen my local language, but StreamedMP skin still shows my homescreen menu in english. How...
Replies
Views
Hello Skinners, can you add this great feature too ? There are skinfiles needed... Look at this I would be great !
Hello Skinners, can you add this great feature too ? There are skinfiles needed... Look at this I would be great !
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Support for Last.FM DE
Is there a working Last.FM xml?
Replies
Views
Re: Streamed MP v1.4.3 Stable [15 Nov 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.x\1.2 Alpha] Quite a lot of small bug fixes & cosmetic changes, the screens now match as closly as possible the std TV screen, see this thread for more details https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/some-graphic-glitches-ftr-tv-plugin-89016/#post675538 and...
Re: Streamed MP v1.4.3 Stable [15 Nov 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.x\1.2 Alpha] Quite a lot of small bug fixes & cosmetic changes, the...
Thanks as usual for the update, I noticed on the auto-patch information that the skin files for FTR have been updated to reflect...
Replies
Views
Hi Stefan, Thanks for spotting that, dont tend to notice as use 4TR - I have updated SVN with that dialog but have not tested. As yiu noticed hopfully you can confirm it looks ok. Thx
Hi Stefan, Thanks for spotting that, dont tend to notice as use 4TR - I have updated SVN with that dialog but have not tested. As...
Hi, the streamedmp SVN misses a new dialog skin file from SVN r27245. It is needed to support current SVN - and doesn't...
Replies
Views
I LOVE StreamedMP, but one thing I find sort of annoying is that the nowplaying window is in a different place in every single level of the menus. If you are navigating with something playing, it is very distracting to see the Now playing window jump all over the place. Is it possible to modify the skin to keep it in one place? It...
I LOVE StreamedMP, but one thing I find sort of annoying is that the nowplaying window is in a different place in every single...
I LOVE StreamedMP, but one thing I find sort of annoying is that the nowplaying window is in a different place in every single...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks you the great skin! I've always had a problem... Where I live in Canada my town doesn't have a valid current condition icon on weather.com in fact there is no weather site that show it... In MP the icon shown is a sun with one cloud. I'd wish that the N/A would be replaced by a transparent png, so I could keep the...
Hi, Thanks you the great skin! I've always had a problem... Where I live in Canada my town doesn't have a valid current...
Hi, Thanks you the great skin! I've always had a problem... Where I live in Canada my town doesn't have a valid current...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, inspired by that thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/show-current-recording-title-behind-the-rec-icon-on-basic-home.115205/#post-954133 I would love to see active and upcoming recordings in homescreen. Any modder around here who knows how to fiddle with these fanarthandler media tags?
Hey guys, inspired by that thread...
Hey guys, inspired by that thread...
Replies
Views
For "Streamed MP HD" users they want to see the next episode with MP-TVSeries 3.5.0 without restart MP I edited the TVSeries.RatingDialog.xml. For some Reason (I guess the MOD) there will always shown 10 stars. The rating works fine. It should be a temporary solution to give m3cury a little bit time for help ...
For "Streamed MP HD" users they want to see the next episode with MP-TVSeries 3.5.0 without restart MP I edited the...
For "Streamed MP HD" users they want to see the next episode with MP-TVSeries 3.5.0 without restart MP I edited the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 File Size DE
Hi everybody, I am a new italian user of this great skin (the best one in my opinion), that I only recently doscovered thanks to the great guide posted on 4therecord forum by Bushbrother. I have a request about the tv series episode details screen. I download often different versions of the same episode, for instance usually the...
Hi everybody, I am a new italian user of this great skin (the best one in my opinion), that I only recently doscovered thanks to...
Hi everybody, I am a new italian user of this great skin (the best one in my opinion), that I only recently doscovered thanks to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’ve added a custom menu option onto MP using the StreamedMP application – in this instance being PPV. How can I now link that option to the PPV video files that I have on my external HDD? When I select it, it just takes me back to Movies…. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Hi, I’ve added a custom menu option onto MP using the StreamedMP application – in this instance being PPV. How can I now link...
Hi, I’ve added a custom menu option onto MP using the StreamedMP application – in this instance being PPV. How can I now link...
Replies
Views
This pending update caused my Mepo to run extremely unstable and slow. Lagging in both menues and Live TV, and a raised CPU usage of about 30-40%. After installation everything runs smooth again. Any others with this issue, when update is pending? Thanks for the update:-) /morten
This pending update caused my Mepo to run extremely unstable and slow. Lagging in both menues and Live TV, and a raised CPU usage...
This pending update caused my Mepo to run extremely unstable and slow. Lagging in both menues and Live TV, and a raised CPU usage...
Replies
Views
I've no "Current Play" screen (this small playback screen) at the home screen. My other HTPC has this screen. Both have MP 1.3 beta and the latest StreamedMP. Is there an option that I've dissabled?
I've no "Current Play" screen (this small playback screen) at the home screen. My other HTPC has this screen. Both have MP 1.3...
I've no "Current Play" screen (this small playback screen) at the home screen. My other HTPC has this screen. Both have MP 1.3...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 lockup today DE
not sure what caused this, I am running MP 1.1 final and the latest StreamMP installed yesterday. Also setup infoservice (I've have issues with this before, but am using the one included with the streammp install). See attached crash log, everything else looked clean.
not sure what caused this, I am running MP 1.1 final and the latest StreamMP installed yesterday. Also setup infoservice (I've...
not sure what caused this, I am running MP 1.1 final and the latest StreamMP installed yesterday. Also setup infoservice (I've...
Replies
Views
I have a little problem. Some months ago I edited some movingpictures xml's so I had it look more like I wanted. I didnt change start page of moving picture so the list doesnt fit into my new look. The list on the start page is only 6 rows and the film list shows 8. Now I have forgotten which files I edited, what I edited and where...
I have a little problem. Some months ago I edited some movingpictures xml's so I had it look more like I wanted. I didnt change...
I have a little problem. Some months ago I edited some movingpictures xml's so I had it look more like I wanted. I didnt change...
Replies
Views
Hello! I got a problem inserting the attached image.. it displays well on 1280x720 resolution or my laptop resolution (1440x900) but it doesn't show at all in FullHD Resolution (1920x1080). Is it kinda too small or whats the problem? (<height>1</height>) EDIT: Solution found!
Hello! I got a problem inserting the attached image.. it displays well on 1280x720 resolution or my laptop resolution (1440x900)...
Hello! I got a problem inserting the attached image.. it displays well on 1280x720 resolution or my laptop resolution (1440x900)...
Replies
Views
is there any way i can select the color icons on the home menu you can see them but not select only the black and blue many thanks for an excellent skin
is there any way i can select the color icons on the home menu you can see them but not select only the black and blue many thanks...
is there any way i can select the color icons on the home menu you can see them but not select only the black and blue many thanks...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a small Problem with the Skin. When autoplaying a CD or choosing "playDVD-Action" from Menu the CD starts playing but no items are added to the current Playlist. When using the default-skin I go to the musicdatabase and select the menu-item "Play CD" which does exactly what i want. Maybe there is just a simple solution...
Hi! I have a small Problem with the Skin. When autoplaying a CD or choosing "playDVD-Action" from Menu the CD starts playing but...
Hi! I have a small Problem with the Skin. When autoplaying a CD or choosing "playDVD-Action" from Menu the CD starts playing but...
Replies
Views
Just upgraded from MP 1.1 to MP 1.2 Alpha + StreamedMP 1.4X. I upgraded MP first then installed StreamedMP 1.4X, the streamedmp installer uninstalled the existing version of streamedmp prior to installing the new version. Process was smooth, however my tv series didn't work properly, so I quit MP run the MP Config, Ran My TV Series...
Just upgraded from MP 1.1 to MP 1.2 Alpha + StreamedMP 1.4X. I upgraded MP first then installed StreamedMP 1.4X, the streamedmp...
Just upgraded from MP 1.1 to MP 1.2 Alpha + StreamedMP 1.4X. I upgraded MP first then installed StreamedMP 1.4X, the streamedmp...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mystocks DE
Hey Everyone has it working like a charm? Unbelieveable! So , noone has these probs? If so - someone could give me his xml-file for testing!?
Hey Everyone has it working like a charm? Unbelieveable! So , noone has these probs? If so - someone could give me his xml-file...
the xml for my stocks from streamed mp is a little bit wrong- I could´nt move to the right side with remote , also no grafiks were...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom