No "Current Play" at home screen? (1 Viewer)

Crix1990

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 9, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've no "Current Play" screen (this small playback screen) at the home screen.
    My other HTPC has this screen.

Both have MP 1.3 beta and the latest StreamedMP.

Is there an option that I've dissabled?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do something, but it would be 10's of seconds before the action happened. Doing an Alt-Tab would flush the actions. Too weird lol!! So, with some flak from the family, I had to give in. I just did a...
    Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do...
    So, this one has me quite stumped. Have tried ) and a few things - driver updates, kicking the box, threatening it with a static...
    Replies
    Views
    When my AVR bit the dust recently I took the opportunity to upgrade my projector to an LS11000 to gain 4K. Install went fine until I switched to my HTPC which is my primary source. When I switch to the HTPC the screen goes blank for a long time and then I have sound, no picture, and in the lower left hand corner: "Source: HDMI 1 Not...
    When my AVR bit the dust recently I took the opportunity to upgrade my projector to an LS11000 to gain 4K. Install went fine until...
    When my AVR bit the dust recently I took the opportunity to upgrade my projector to an LS11000 to gain 4K. Install went fine until...
    Replies
    Views
    When attempting to play live TV from a Client Only install of Media Portal back to my Media Portal Server I get an error of "There is no player registered to play media item stream X.Y". I've tried version 2.4.1 and 2.5. I've also tried setting a static IP on both the client and the server. In 2.5 I get this error in the logs...
    When attempting to play live TV from a Client Only install of Media Portal back to my Media Portal Server I get an error of "There...
    When attempting to play live TV from a Client Only install of Media Portal back to my Media Portal Server I get an error of "There...
    Replies
    Views
    @Pablik I finally got back to this, and I got it working. What I did was this. I intended to copy the UHD-BR disc to my local hard drive, so I put the disc in the drive, and then brought up MakeMKV. In MakeMKV I went through the initial steps to copy the UHD-BR disc to my drive, and while MakeMKV was parsing the disc, I noticed a...
    @Pablik I finally got back to this, and I got it working. What I did was this. I intended to copy the UHD-BR disc to my local hard...
    I just uninstalled AnyDVDHD due to RedFox being no longer reachable, and I have taken the MakeMKV route described in this thread...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
    Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
    I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom