Video-Cards (14 Viewers)

Discussions about Video-Cards and their drivers in here
Updated scripts: There was a timing issue with *_50* and *_24*.
Updated scripts: There was a timing issue with *_50* and *_24*.
Hi! I needed an easy way to switch my desktop settings (1920x1080) between "clone"/"standard" mode and "24p"/"50p", so I wrote...
Replies
Views
will one of these recomended cards above help me play my 720p and 1080i movies? I recently added a used computer to my son's room. It has a celeron D processor 2.40 Ghz (if I remember correctly) with 512 MB of Memory. The video card is a Nvidea GeForce 6200 (512MB). everything works fine except any of my mkv files that are larger...
will one of these recomended cards above help me play my 720p and 1080i movies? I recently added a used computer to my son's room...
Hi, I would like to hear your experiences with different video cards. I have a rather old system (Nvidia 6200 AGP card) and is...
Replies
Views
Yes, I did Not yet....I'm currently in a 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' phase :) The BSODs I got with 186.18 were really nasty - it would BSOD on resume and then BSOD again on the reboot (after which it would be OK until the next resume) - I reached for the system restore button pretty quickly ! Tony
Yes, I did Not yet....I'm currently in a 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' phase :) The BSODs I got with 186.18 were really...
Hi All, I have been doing some searching for NVidia cards and came across the Zotac 9800GT (short review here). Has anyone...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the very informative reply etheesdad. It looks like im out of luck with upgrading my cpu. Unfortunately, I do have socket 754 so gonna have to upgrade everything, as i suspected. :P If only i had spent the extra $$ to go with socket 939 at the time i ordered all of my hardware. Ahh well, it's been a good run with the...
Thanks for the very informative reply etheesdad. It looks like im out of luck with upgrading my cpu. Unfortunately, I do have...
Hi everyone, I built an HTPC a number of years ago and at that time used an eVGA Nvidia 6600 GT AGP video card. With my current...
Replies
Views
@Paranoid: thanks i ll do that re-flex: apparently yeah no sli power but still sli boost
@Paranoid: thanks i ll do that re-flex: apparently yeah no sli power but still sli boost
hi, i own: Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Antec NSK2480 (380W) Scythe Ninja Mini without the fan. Now...
Replies
Views
i havent even tried MP on this machine, i was playing around with MPC-HC and couldnt get it to work
i havent even tried MP on this machine, i was playing around with MPC-HC and couldnt get it to work
has anyone had any experience with this card, i cant seem to get DXVA working, and when it does work it stutters like mad, CoreAVC...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom