0.2.1.0 no visualization (1 Viewer)

milanp

Portal Member
April 22, 2004
Skopje
Home Country
I installed Mediaportal 0.2.1.0 yesterday,and while playing music files only album cover art is shown, and there are no visualizations.
Anyone else have this problem ???

Al_Capone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I just installed latest SVN version, and the visualization disappeard.
    why? /how to get it back ?

wlgspotter

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2006
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Visualisation is not part of 0.2.1.0.
    It will be most probably included in one of the next stable patches.

Not trying to put any pressure onto you guys who are doing a fantastic job... But... any ideas if there's a possible ETA for the next stable release yet..? Just wondering whether should I wait or try the latest SVN...

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had a similar issue like this that plagued me on one of my MP installs for about 4 or 5 months. Mediaportal would crash after about 20 minutes into a playlist. I finally had a thought that my screensaver was set to the same time and disabling it cured my problem. I'm pretty sure that in the past, the screensaver wouldn't engage...
    I had a similar issue like this that plagued me on one of my MP installs for about 4 or 5 months. Mediaportal would crash after...
    Hi, I use Mediaportal 1 a lot and have created a lot of Fanart jpegs for my music soundtracks but just in the last 2 weeks I have...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom