0.8.0 status again again again :-D (1 Viewer)

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
At least use a proper post title then. Asking again and again will not speed up any release proces/progress.
Knowing (based on previous posts) fforde, armandp and zealotsix, they will inform us of any progress that's been made. If this information is omitted assume (!) it is not ready!
When you're having problems compiling yourself.... it may not be for you.. Or ask for help directly, not by asking status of 0.8.0.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    ok this is my last post in this thread cause its getting absurd.

i was just trying to get some information and learn how to compile projects, did not asked when 0.8 would be out.

i agree on using an appropriate title thread for the compiling. about asking again and again, most of this thread has not been about that.

finish for me as this is not going in the right direction.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    If anyone needs help compiling, I would first refer to the Dev Environment Setup Guide. If you need further help you are welcome to jump into the IRC channel, but we are going to expect a certain level of technical proficiency. If you feel the guide needs to be updated, please feel free to port it to our new wiki and make changes as needed. We are planning on doing this eventually, but we are focusing on development right now rather than documentation. If you would like to help out with the Moving Pictures project but are not necessarily a coder, this is one area that we could definitely use the help.

As for the release of 0.8 we are (and have been for a while) very close to releasing an alpha version of 0.8. I have just had very little time to work on Moving Pictures lately, and another of our developers is temporarily unable to work on Moving Pictures at all due to real life obligations. I assure you though we are working as fast as possible. If you would like to more closely follow progress, I suggest you monitor or participate in the IRC Channel.

Sorry it took so long for me to respond to this thread, like I said, I have been pretty busy lately. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom