[0.9.5.0] Trakt for Mediaportal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Attachments

• en-US.xml
      7.8 KB

nimroder

Portal Pro
    July 25, 2010
    AW: [0.9.5.0] Trakt for Mediaportal

Great to see that its not longer necessary to have follw.it and trakt.tv.

But with movingpictures and follw.it you can prevent the sync of restricted movies which is not possible with the trakt plugin.
    Of course you can click every movie you dont want to be synchronized but wouldnt it be much easier to do this over the filters?

As it is now if you add a new movie you didn't want to be synchronized it may already if youre unlucky.

Maybe anyone else looks for this?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: AW: [0.9.5.0] Trakt for Mediaportal

But with movingpictures and follw.it you can prevent the sync of restricted movies which is not possible with the trakt plugin.
    Of course you can click every movie you dont want to be synchronized but wouldnt it be much easier to do this over the filters?

As it is now if you add a new movie you didn't want to be synchronized it may already if youre unlucky.
    we already added folder restrictions in next version, I think this will cover most cases as ppl that that organize their videos will have movies organized by folders and stuff that is restricted will probably be all in the same directory.

Added filters just for restricted movies is overkill in my opinion as its only going to be useful for MovingPictures. We support MyVideos, MyFilms and MovingPictures now so need something a bit more generic. Movie Select/Folder restrictions should satisfy everyone.

nimroder

Portal Pro
    July 25, 2010
    AW: Re: AW: [0.9.5.0] Trakt for Mediaportal

Absolutly!
    Great to hear that.

Folder restrictions is exactly the way I do my restrictions on MovingPictures :)

Manini

Portal Member
    April 24, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [0.9.5.0] Trakt for Mediaportal

A made a translation file for german. It may not be perfect, because there are some words which don't have a proper german translation :( If it gets implemented someday i look over it again :)

Attachments

• de-DE.xml
      8.4 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    New Release is available! Also new thread due to large amount of changes since last release.

This thread can be closed now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom