[0.9.5.0] Trakt for Mediaportal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: AW: Re: [0.9.4.0] Trakt for Mediaportal

Hi, ok i will check the Movies accordingly to themoviedb.org :D
    Hi Manini, some of those movies which had valid 'title+year' entries but invalid imdb's should now sync. There was an issue which confused the server due to the invalid 'tt' entries in your database.

Note: during subsequent sync's we fix invalid imdb ids in your local database if we get one from trakt.

KDP

Portal Member
    May 23, 2010
    I am curious, can trakt be set to just monitor a section for Watched status only and not Library? I keep temporary stuff in My Videos and don't really care for it to be listed in my library on the site but would like the watched stuff to be updated. Or does trakt know that I have deleted something so that it will automatically be removed from Library status if I happen to have something in My Videos and decide I dont want it even if I havent watched it?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    HI KDP, trakt can show you your Library as well as your Collection.

In your library you will see anything that you have seen/watched, rated or have in your collection. You may go to the cinema and watch a movie and then mark it as seen and rate it online. If you later on add that movie to your local collection then it will automatically be imported as watched.

In your collection you will find what you have locally.

In the trakt plugin configuration, you will see a checkbox to keep your trakt collection clean. What this means, is that if you delete a episode, movie from your local disk then it will be removed from your trakt collection online.

During sync we get your collection online and compare locally, anything that doesnt exist anymore is marked for removal (unlibrary) from trakt. But you dont loose your watched states or ratings as this will still exist in your library.

You will see in my screenshots below that there is a difference in Counts for my Collection vs All in my Library.

Special note: we dont allow 'Clean Collection' if you select more than one plugin of the same type e.g. 'MovingPictures' and 'MyVideos' because this would conflict as we would not be able to determine from online where the movie came from locally. In this case, you need to go the site and mark it as not in library manually.

Attachments

• TraktLibrary.jpg
      TraktLibrary.jpg
      245.9 KB
    • TraktCollection.jpg
      TraktCollection.jpg
      235.5 KB
    • CleanCollection.jpg
      CleanCollection.jpg
      32.3 KB

Entropypt

May 1, 2011
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Hello =)
    I recently discover trakt browsing media portal forums and i would like to ask if someone could help me in one thing :
    I love the idea of the site letting me know how much time i spend watching movies and tv shows, the problem is it only counts NOW after i registered, i have already seen +2500 movies and tv shows and i would love to know how much time i have spent on those :p

Is there anyway to make it count when i simply click "seen" and the data is retrieved by the movie runtime? A script or a plug in?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi Entropypt, it will only count stuff you have watched within a MediaCenter for the Stats. You can still manually mark or sync your seen states but it wont count towards stuff you have scrobbled (watched within mediaportal or other media center).

You have some catching up to do! :)
    Sorry.

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    This is all very cool, when are we looking at having all this info available with in MediaPortal.. I love the idea of watching the big bang and then it coming up and recommending me some thing to watch/download.... Very Tevo... This would be great if implemented with 4TR - For The Record and/or MediaPortal TV as the system could scan through my guide and mark down shows as suggested.

Please make this happen, very much the future...

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    when are we looking at having all this info available with in MediaPortal..
    Probably this month, im going to start integrating a lot of the web features into the GUI probably this week if time permits. Stay tuned!

This would be great if implemented with 4TR - For The Record and/or MediaPortal TV as the system could scan through my guide and mark down shows as suggested.

Yeah, that would be a cool little feature...you might want to include your ideas in this request on our tracker.

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Beta tester available for web features in GUI :D. One thing I'm dying to see implemented into MP is PseudoTV from over at XBMC. It's a brilliant idea for people who don't have/ or can't use the TV side of MP, perhaps this is something that could be done using trakt?. Pretty please with a cherry on top :p
    OT, but is there any point/advantage to having follw.it and trakt enabled on the same system?
    :D

Frank-NL

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 23, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That looks more like Online Videos with EPG functionality.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom