0003999: Improve navigation in settings (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
In theory simply need add in MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1 Block like: GUIPropertyManager.SetProperty("focusPosX", _positionX); GUIPropertyManager.SetProperty("focusPosY", _positionY);
In theory simply need add in MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1 Block like: GUIPropertyManager.SetProperty("focusPosX", _positionX)...
Following properties would be very useful in my skin design: #posX The X position of the currently focused control #posY...
Replies
Views
I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony remote for about 15years. Now I’m using the elite with hub and it’s amazing. hopefully they stick to their word and keep up support.
I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony...
As announced on the Logitech forums: Announcement: Harmony Remote Manufacturing, Service and Support Update Hello folks, We have...
Replies
Views
I just happened to pass by here. I had the same problem a few years ago on my unsupported OS. (Search the forum for my posts.) Stopped using the MCE remote since my wireless mini-keyboard was more usefull for the other stuff I do with the server, however ... I noticed the "focus problem" was when it came out of standby/screensaver...
I just happened to pass by here. I had the same problem a few years ago on my unsupported OS. (Search the forum for my posts.)...
Hi, I control the Mediaportal with a standard MCE remote control (IR). Often, when I start the Mediaportal 2, the remote control...
Replies
Views
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom