[News] 1.2.0 Beta released! (1 Viewer)

luksmann

Portal Pro
November 10, 2005
Home Country
Austria Austria
Great work guys, can't wait to try it out - thanks again for all your hard work, it is greatly appreciated!

J

joostzilla

Great work as always.
Thanks guys for giving us the one and only real mediacenter out there.
I am a proud user of MediaPortal. :D
:D

One small thing though. I am less enthusiastic with the new skin. I believe it does not reflect the true professionalism of MP. Although i really appreciate the hard work ofc.

odysseus

Portal Pro
November 27, 2006
Newtonville,Massachusetts
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
sepp776 said:
This may significantly reduce the WAF :D

Since my wife only cares to see a photo of the dress, I'm looking to actually have the WAF improve with this release. There is support for closed captions for analog cards included, our very most wanted feature, and I've been keeping this to myself, so she'll have a big surprise when we watch telly tonight. Once I have a compatible 4TR plugin, that is.

Thanks for the new release, Team!!!

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks to the whole Team! Great milestone again on MP1. Updating Prod now, updating went as a breeze. Now the incompatible plugin challenge:)
    Some were already updated but some have to be done by the developers.

I already informed my wife that the looks is different, so WAF is next to be checked :)

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Since my wife only cares to see a photo of the dress, I'm looking to actually have the WAF improve with this release. There is support for closed captions for analog cards included, our very most wanted feature, and I've been keeping this to myself, so she'll have a big surprise when we watch telly tonight. Once I have a compatible 4TR plugin, that is.

It is always good to have a (good) backup plan if the things wont go as smoothly as intended :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom