2.1.1 - Love it - Huge improvements and fast as hell but still lacking in terms of menue structure (1 Viewer)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I don't want to be pedantic, but Celsius is a SI unit,
    Well, one could think you are;). As a natural scientist I do of course know what SI is but thought I don't need to insist on being the smartest guy in town :)

The Solutor

Portal Pro
    August 25, 2012
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    As a natural scientist I do of course know what SI is but thought I don't need to insist on being the smartest guy in town

Of course you do :D

But the last time I checked the message I replied to was not yours.

Be relaxed! As a natural scientist you should know that not every beast in the neighbor is there to conquest your territory or to stole your stored food. ;)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK, I set my client to English (US) and the temperature is still displayed in °C.

@morpheus_xx , that's something for you to verify. Has this maybe been hardcoded to always use Celsius in the API call? A unit defintion in the Settings/Weather part could resolve this. I would prefer to not just link it to the language settings .
    This was a bug that I have fixed now for 2.1.2 release. It was a simple leftover that always set metric, after chosing the right format :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom