"2012 LABEL MISSING" in My Emulators (1 Viewer)

dexaroni

Portal Member
January 18, 2012
South Dakota
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
First I do want to say thank you so much for this great update, everything looks and runs great, with one minor exception; since running the update, myemulators plugin is now not showing any art or descriptions for any game or console, and is now just showing "2012 LABEL MISSING" under everything. If I go into configuration under the plugin, everything is still setup correctly, so I'm kind of at a loss. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    We dont really support MyEmulators officially yet. I imagine you are using skin files from the author of MyEmulators or a community member, have you shown them with Pictures and Logs?

dexaroni

Portal Member
    January 18, 2012
    South Dakota
    Home Country
    I have not quite yet, I think that the issue may be that the skin files were overwritten.. I didn't even think about the obvious solution, I tried all the really complex stuff first. I'll try and reinstall the mpei when I get home and update if that doesn't fix the issue. Thanks for the help!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I can't remember if we include skin files, but if we do they wouldnt be from our team and probably very outdated ;)

dexaroni

Portal Member
    January 18, 2012
    South Dakota
    Home Country
    Well I re-ran the Myemulators mpei last night and that fixed the issue, the skin files were not right, but luckily my emulators comes prepackaged with StreamedMP skins so that really simplified things. Thanks for the help and I'll try all my options before posting next time :oops:

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom