34 Clients .. Need some ideas (1 Viewer)

megacrypto

Portal Pro
October 20, 2006
or you can share them with one cam (always an option)

please Eleborate :D

sorry, been in linux world for the last week trying to get a machine up and running with LinuxMCE, which is nice, but if you can get it to work.

What i meant is that there are ways like using cam-sharing if you have two or more dreamboxes in your house, but then again i don't know much about the legality of that. You are a leagal subscriber, but some providers charge you if you want to add another receiver in your house.

Actually I was just testing this for the same project to see how it will work, i don't think anyone will buy 34 or even 4 subscriptions just to watch from one room to the next. :D

limpwhizkid

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 22, 2008
    on your IPC$
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    or you can share them with one cam (always an option)

please Eleborate :D

sorry, been in linux world for the last week trying to get a machine up and running with LinuxMCE, which is nice, but if you can get it to work.

What i meant is that there are ways like using cam-sharing if you have two or more dreamboxes in your house, but then again i don't know much about the legality of that. You are a leagal subscriber, but some providers charge you if you want to add another receiver in your house.

Actually I was just testing this for the same project to see how it will work, i don't think anyone will buy 34 or even 4 subscriptions just to watch from one room to the next. :D

what you mean is CARD sharing.. which I use myself, Smartwi.. that is a cardsplitter, but certainly not a CAM sharer.. thats a lot different. I was just intrested to hear if this is also possible.

joystick

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi guys
    I just got my smartwi start system (card sharing)....just to find out that it's not working with Nagravision in Germany...:( ... I can't believe it...:(...
    Seems like I'll switch to Sat, this whole scrabmle thing is really buggin' me...

cheers

joystick

limpwhizkid

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 22, 2008
    on your IPC$
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys
    I just got my smartwi start system (card sharing)....just to find out that it's not working with Nagravision in Germany...:( ... I can't believe it...:(...
    Seems like I'll switch to Sat, this whole scrabmle thing is really buggin' me...

cheers

joystick

it does .. you need to flash firmware T0 in the box..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom