3D video support for MP2 (1 Viewer)

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you are really into developing the W8 based frame packing support then the lisence is not an issue - consider it already bought one :)

Are you thinking of a license "shared" on more than one PC. I didn't know the MS has changed their license model. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Currently my Windows 8 (including a dev environment) is still running on VMWare, because there are so many things about Windows 8 that are really anoying.
    I have another license for my WeTab which I converted from their WeTab OS to Windows 8. Did some tests in implementing a simple UPnP controller stack for Windows RT, which was a nightmare to get into, because the .net framework for Windows RT lacks of a thousand things I was used to. :( As I did already develop for the iOS and the iPhone I know that Windows RT (and the API) is far away from what I want and expect - well it's their first shot - hope it get's better in the future. Only Visual Studio is far better than XCode.

Last edited:

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Marcus Venturi, while we are discussing inside a MP2 thread, do you have any plans yet to add a MP2 plugin to deal with device control? MP2 has an UPnP library inbuilt, I think it can be used as well (at least mm1352000 did use it to control CableCards).

This would be a great feature to have!

MaxMan23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Morph,

is there a way to send Infos to eventghost (Like Auto3D)? I use eventghost to put my beamer into 3d Mode. So if you can send a simple message i can go on with it in mp2 :)
    Is this possible? (here is a Info how to send things to eg: http://eventghost.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6232&start=0)

Bild1.png

rains

Portal Pro
    June 23, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey there,

is the auto3D-Mode included at the last developer-Snapshot of MP2?
    How can i activate / configure the 3D-Mode?
    Is it possible to convert a 3D-Side by Side Screen to 2D Fullscreen?

Thx
    Rains

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This should work by switching through the different modes. Please turn on information by "F10", then toggle through all 3D modes by "F12"

For your example, converting SBS to "fullscreen", you should test the SBS2DRenderPipeline (which takes only a half frame for playback). As reference check the last line inside render stats overlay
    ("Render Pipeline")
    upload_2016-9-15_9-15-28.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom