3DMP 2.0 dead. Preview of 3DMP for WPF (.NET 3.0) (1 Viewer)

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    GREAT to see you back!!!

And what excellent news you bring!

Btw: Nemulate was referring to Shurik's age, not yours... (now lets all be nice to each other :D)

Dordo

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2004
    I was never overly keen on the original 3DMP but I must say that this looks incredible. It's great to have you back. Congratulations on making such a fine looking skin

mofux

Portal Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2006
    Dresden, Germany
    hey! nice to see you here again... i have to say that i don't like your new skin... well, it's not bad, but my mom always teached me to be honest, so - i think this is alot under your real attitude... what happened to that stylish wpf stuff you did before? it was alot better than this...

sorry, but that's my real opinion and not a blended "you have a nice avatar" opinion...

regards, mofux

Shurik

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2006
    Alberta
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

I think he wasn't asking your age, but rather mine... And I'm getting older and older ;)

So, you're from Colombia? I'm surprised I didn't guess that right away. Well, that explains the amazing beauty.. Unfortunately I never made it to your country, even though I was living close by for a while and know quite a few Colombians.. :( I hear it's amazing and I will try to get there one day..

Speaking about the skin.. So, you're going WPF road? Nice job.. :) I'll have to look into that soon at work.. :mad:

Well, anyway. I hope you'll get this skin working and we'll see it sooner rather than later.. :) I'd love to see it on my TV :)

Bobb25

Portal Pro
    November 26, 2006
    Durban
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Wow, I must say, YOU look hot! :) If that is your picture in your profile :) Looking forward to seeing you.. err.. your avatar more often :)

P.S. Oh yeah, the UI.. Looks nice ;)

Wow. Thats a pretty tasteless display of manners!

Vanessa. Thanks for resurfacing! I am sure all us free loading non-programmers appreciate your hard work and effort! Love your example of a future skin and look forward to it! My wife likes a clean neat interface so i am sure she will love it. Just a quick question:

I take it this is a 16:9 skin? HD?

Cheers

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    just out of curiosity.
    how can you create a working homescreen based on WPF when MediaPortal doesn not even support WPF or XAML atm?
    furthermore, the underlying architecture has not even been 100% outlined yet.

:confused:

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Uhm, interesting.

However, a real screenshot of what? A WPF xaml sample running standalone or in some designer I guess because as it stands this cannot possibly run in Mediaportal. It is a sample of what an interface could look like.

Hopefully we will get there someday, and I hope you will be there to deliver this skin.

PS: And shurik, that was completely out of line!

onkl

Portal Pro
    February 18, 2005
    Wageningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yes indeed, out of curiosity, could you enlighten us what the status of "real" is, Where in the path from photoshop to SVN is this screenshot? Is it still a stand alone development, or is the skin allready combined with a (obviously modified) version of MP?

Looks great anyway, I just have some doubts about tooltips, dislike them almost as much as clippy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom