• Total voters

-ltb-

Portal Pro
April 10, 2006
Home Country
France France
hi vanessa

thanks for your great work.
I think those plugins My tvseries and Myfilms (last version) should be incoporated in your skin

thanks for all

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    Looks great, looks like it should be ok for people with overscan problems too. Just need one thing, an submenu on the basic homescreen for my music to select either music or radio.

smnnekho

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2006
    Germany
    xemumanic said:
    Secondly, the OSD stuff is clearly just a placeholder, for something much better. Because right now, its not much to look at, let alone use. I like how the OSD is on the music menu, but its far too large.

can't second this, i like the OSD pretty much as far as it is....

this has surely a lot of potential, in addition to all that it already is: a great skin. man what a good work...

i love the basichome screen. but i find it's always a pity that the access to all the other plugins is so limited. isn't it possible to make a "second row" or even a third one in basichome?

what i mean is that when you are on basic home you can press "down" to toggle to another row with other plugins or, as mentioned, even a third one. but as far as i know from the skin structure, plugins are not automatically added to the home screen so man have to either add them manually or build a homescreen with the basichome structure....

sometimes i wished i were able to skin myself (-;

BoelShit

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase go on!

At the rate you're going I hope it becomes the default skin replacing BlueTwo!

Prophecy

June 17, 2006
    Good work vanessa_cl!

I really like this new skin...you have done a real good work. I only have two things I want to comment. What about support for MyMusicvideos plug in? As you can see at the picture I posted, it seems like the news icon is to big at the news screen....

newsmediabluemp5yw.jpg

Cheers
    Prophecy

jcee

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2004
    One very very stupid question:

How do I get from Basic Home to TV?!?

Its the first time I am using the basic home screen, and I wonder how to navigate to my other menu items that are not on the basic home screen..
    Especially TV..

I am too stupid today.. so please help me :(

tklon

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for this beautiful skin.

Btw: You don't need to include the png files in the fonts folder. These files are created by mp on startup. The filesize of your zip archive would be about 1 MB smaller then.

BoelShit

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    jcee said:
    One very very stupid question:

How do I get from Basic Home to TV?!?

Its the first time I am using the basic home screen, and I wonder how to navigate to my other menu items that are not on the basic home screen..
    Especially TV..

I am too stupid today.. so please help me :(

Try the TV Guide ;-)

Vanessa

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2006
    thank's for all comments

I will make today some changes in the skin like RSS, older icons, and put a Plugin icon on basic home.

Check this thread for updates :D

carreno

Moderateur
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2005
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    mofux said:
    why did you make all that gfx in such a low resolution? you could make it 2 times bigger so that quality f.e. on TFT monitors would be better (higher screen resolutions)

+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom