Vote please while download

• Ugly skin. I will post for what.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
EMKO said:
sometimes when in non basic home sceen i move my mouse and the list goes up and down really fast. but when i stop i see that the only thing that move was the text not both. so now when i click weather it goes to my videos. is there a way to fix this?

sorry for the bad english :(

Isn't a skin problem.

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
mikael said:
First of all: WOW!

Can't believe it's true that this skin acctually is up and running on my HTPC in two weeks from the first flat screnshot on the forum. Really fast AND QUALITY development!

Suggestions for future versions.

Home screen:
untitled20ut.png

Thats all from now!

This it's better?

untitled96zm.png

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
phpchris said:
Yes Vanessa, I like Mariah Carrey better as well :lol: :lol: :lol:
:evil:

I say if the menu looks better. Now i know how to go if press UP or Down
:wink:

fathead

Portal Pro
March 17, 2005
vanessa_cl said:
mikael said:
First of all: WOW!

Can't believe it's true that this skin acctually is up and running on my HTPC in two weeks from the first flat screnshot on the forum. Really fast AND QUALITY development!

Suggestions for future versions.

Home screen:
untitled20ut.png

Thats all from now!

This it's better?

untitled96zm.png

Yes thats better. Though space the next & previous items the same distance apart.

wizard84

Portal Pro
February 23, 2005
i have a problem with basic home screen...if i go into video section, i view them with database inteface and not with folder interface?is that normal?with bluetwo and the normal screen of this skin i can see the folder interface...

EMKO

Portal Pro
May 4, 2006
the new update looks very good

one thing that looks like it doesnt fit with the skin is the play button beside the priview window maybe it could be changed some how?
just my opinion

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
wizard84 said:
i have a problem with basic home screen...if i go into video section, i view them with database inteface and not with folder interface?is that normal?with bluetwo and the normal screen of this skin i can see the folder interface...

:?:

I don't undersatand but i will check

Ok i fixed it. But available on Beta2

If you like Open BASICHOME.XML with a notepad located on:

\SKIN\3DMP-BLUE\BASICHOME.XML

FIND in the file for:

Code:
<hyperlink>25</hyperlink>

and change it for 6 like follow example:

Code:
<hyperlink>6</hyperlink>

Save and exit.

fathead

Portal Pro
March 17, 2005
Question for all skins really. Can skins not be released as self extracting zips? Its a real pain having to navigate each time. Also why is there a skin folder within "team mediaportal" & then a further skin folder in the sub directory "mediaportal"?

pirlone

Portal Pro
October 21, 2005
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
fathead said:
Also why is there a skin folder within "team mediaportal" & then a further skin folder in the sub directory "mediaportal"?

i don't have skin subfolder within Team MediaPortal, only within Mediaportal...

Vanessa

it would be nice to modify all text fonts within mediaportal to match the font you are using in home screen where it says 'welcome to mediaportal' (including time and date)...

btw, do you have some eta for beta2 :wink:

rgs,
pirlone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom