May 31, 2006
I know :p I'm talking about my 16:9 version

Nemulate

Portal Pro
December 29, 2005
IOW
Home Country
England England
Not wishing to confuse things but I quite like the current (ie now) programme to show differently from the rest. I know the highlighted programme is different in your skin but would it not be better if all the current programmes on all the channels were highlighted in the tv guide? Hope this makes sense?

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
Nemulate said:
Not wishing to confuse things but I quite like the current (ie now) programme to show differently from the rest. I know the highlighted programme is different in your skin but would it not be better if all the current programmes on all the channels were highlighted in the tv guide? Hope this makes sense?

you are right, i will try other options... thanks

ashtonaut

Portal Member
October 11, 2005
Vanessa said:
Hi hi guys, the day coming soon and i need critics and sugestions about this

Looking very nice :)

My only (possible) problem is the horizontal lines where the color changes halfway down each channel 'strip'. It makes the view a little 'busy'. Perhaps merging/blending the two colors together instead of a sharp line would fix this?

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It makes the view a little 'busy'. Perhaps merging/blending the two colors together instead of a sharp line would fix this?
    Thanks! I didn't say anything as I lacked the words to describe my feelings but you hit the nail on top...

NLS

Portal Pro
    April 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    some may like it though

I think she made it this way to look like a precious stone or something

the glass effect is cleaner

Nemulate

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    IOW
    Home Country
    England England
    I quite like it as everything is cleary defined apart from my earlier point. It has a nice 'glass' effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom