• Ugly skin. I will post for what.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KRA

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Home Country
Norway Norway
As this skin seems to be the new default for future versions of mediaportal I will post a problem here (I have posted it in the epg forum before, got no reply, maybe it wasn't supposed to be there? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=16730 )

There is a problem, seems to be with every skin, in the epg the timeline is 15 minutes off, because the time heading text is centered rather than at the beginning.

look at my other post for example.

mattsoft

Portal Member
July 18, 2006
Wow, the latest screens of this skin look amazing. This skin makes MediaPortal look like a million dollars. Can't wait!

Jaggy-Snake

Portal Member
May 26, 2006
Belfast
Home Country
As this skin seems to be the new default for future versions of mediaportal I will post a problem here (I have posted it in the epg forum before, got no reply, maybe it wasn't supposed to be there? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=16730 )

There is a problem, seems to be with every skin, in the epg the timeline is 15 minutes off, because the time heading text is centered rather than at the beginning.

I agree with what KRA is saying. I can understand the timeline but I think it could be made simpler. I would like to see the timeline as a straight border around the times. Instead of the individual borders.

Would be nice in the final release. No need to slow down beta 2 :wink:

Keep up the great work!

deppeler

Portal Pro
June 23, 2006
ashtonaut said:
Vanessa said:
Hi hi guys, the day coming soon and i need critics and sugestions about this

Looking very nice :)

My only (possible) problem is the horizontal lines where the color changes halfway down each channel 'strip'. It makes the view a little 'busy'. Perhaps merging/blending the two colors together instead of a sharp line would fix this?

I actually like it that way...but that's just me.

deppeler

Portal Pro
June 23, 2006
Jaggy-Snake said:

I agree with what KRA is saying. I can understand the timeline but I think it could be made simpler. I would like to see the timeline as a straight border around the times. Instead of the individual borders.

Would be nice in the final release. No need to slow down beta 2 :wink:

Keep up the great work!

I agree, I've always found the timeline to be confusing.

deppeler

Portal Pro
June 23, 2006
Vanessa said:
deppeler said:
Vanessa said:
mikael said:
Vanessa, how is the progress of the 4:3 beta 2? Is there going to be an release of 3DMP before the MP 0.3 release?

I don't know when mp 0.3 will be released

Vanessa, how long before Beta 2, 4:3 will be ready?

Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:32 am
7 days more. I will release Beta 2 for final revision. After this i will fix any bugs found.

regards

Hi Vanessa,
Just anxious...how long now?

ashtonaut

Portal Member
October 11, 2005
KRA said:

Jaggy-Snake said:

deppeler said:
I agree, I've always found the timeline to be confusing.

To add my $0.02, I also think this timeline layout is confusing, though I'm not sure of the best way to fix it. In the post KRA linked, shifting all the time labels 'left' by 15 minutes would pretty much solve the problem for that skin... if it is in fact a skinning issue, and not something in the core code.

dickerhund

Portal Member
April 16, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
Vanessa said:
And about this New TV OSD?
please comments or suggestions... thx.

I really like that glassy look, it's very stylish. Maybe you could use it more, in this case I would love to have a 'glass plane' - look instead of "only" an semi-transparent background.

VERY GOOD Skin, keep it up!!:D

Greetings

Benjamin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom