[TV] 4994: Automatically Change Channel on Program Reminder (1 Viewer)

vapourEyes

Portal Pro
July 31, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hello HTPCSourcer, regeszter, Holzi,

Sorry for the long delay.

I was wondering if the code made its way into MediaPortal ?

I never got a chance to work on surfacing the option to the UI. I have to admit that I was using a 1 month intro to VisualStudio.
That was just enough time to get familiar with some code and make the changes detailed here.

Thanks.

vapourEyes

Portal Pro
July 31, 2013
Home Country
If anyone wants a 1.24.0 TvPlugin that automatically changes channel on reminder, enabling you to set a watch list for the days and evenings alike, that gets followed by MediaPortal.... there is one here ready to go !

vapourEyes

Portal Pro
July 31, 2013
Home Country
If people do want to drop a DLL into their 1.24.0 MP for this, where do I host it ?

Here ?

Portal Pro
January 11, 2005
Looking forward to trying out your work, should have always been an option I think with the default being 'change channel' after all why would you need a reminder for a program you didn't want to watch?

Regards...

vapourEyes

Portal Pro
July 31, 2013
Home Country
404 - you'll get no disagreement from me :)

It needs to be said from time to time that this forum, the media portal team, and posters such as yourself make this a great place to hangout.
Building the code and hacking it is not as daunting as it seems. Its been fun making the changes.

Just to put my money where my mouth is....

I have TvPlugin.dll ready for:
MP 1.22.1
MP 1.23.0
MP 1.24.0.

All built in the last 30 minutes.

Once hosted I hope you do take it for a spin....

Last edited:

Portal Pro
January 11, 2005
Thanks....Waiting for a channel change in 10 mins (y)

Portal Pro
January 11, 2005
The notification showed up and was highlighted as 'yes' but no channel change, a scheduled recording started at the same time so maybe that messed up the change....I'll try again (15mins)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom