[WiP] 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX (15 Viewers)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Will this 64 bit build be able to use 32 bit plugins? Must haves for me is Moving Pictures (preferably just use a copy of the old database) and MP TV-Series (with the old database) and Trakt. I also use a NUC, so this sounds very interesting. I'd love to be able to run MePo in 4K. :)

Emph

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Will this 64 bit build be able to use 32 bit plugins? Must haves for me is Moving Pictures (preferably just use a copy of the old database) and MP TV-Series (with the old database) and Trakt. I also use a NUC, so this sounds very interesting. I'd love to be able to run MePo in 4K. :)

Emph
    If the source code is available, it shouldn't be a problem. I'm currently running my own MovingPictures, TV series and OnlineVideos on x64 build.

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    bass_wadsp.dll is well known issue. This dll is 32bit only. The TexturePacker exception should be fixed now(I hope).
    Yep, I understood that ;)
    • I made a test on another different HW. No problem at all. All test has been made on Win7, so I hope this issue is not Win7/Win10 compatibilty related. In that case I gonna have to setup Win10 enviroment to build native libs an try it.
    I'm on Win 11 latest update.
    Will be tested on an Intel PC (HTPC) and on an AMD PC next week.
    • directshow lib has been fixed for some ptr bugs, so you can give it another try
    You mean you updated first post for download ?

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Regarding the MP1/MP2 flame, I have just one word: if there is at least one person who is interested on this fun project, I'll keep tracking ;).

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm running Win 11 at latest update on an AMD CPU and PCIe AMD GPU.

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yes, all new updates are on first post. Just download current attached package.

OK, because I'm with limited data (4G) actually, if you can give only difference files it could be nice for me but only, if it doesn't take more time for you.
    There is no error log but, same black screen.
    That's why, I give you debug logs.
    Note that for the moment, I don't use intel GFX card but, an external radeon 6600 XT plugged with thunderbolt in a eGPU box.
    Intel GFX will be tested after, if it works. (need to change HDMI plug) for RADEON to NUC.

zz1.png

Attachments

• MediaPortal.log
      38.7 KB

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    OK, because I'm with limited data (4G) actually, if you can give only difference files it could be nice for me but only, if it doesn't take more time for you.
    There is no error log but, same black screen.
    That's why, I give you debug logs.
    Note that for the moment, I don't use intel GFX card but, an external radeon 6600 XT plugged with thunderbolt in a eGPU box.
    Intel GFX will be tested after, if it works. (need to change HDMI plug) for RADEON to NUC.

View attachment 211318
    Yes, no error. But I believe there is a report in evr.log. Something like this:
    Code:
    Paint() exception
    failed: Paint
    It shouldn't be there.

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    hmm sorry but, no evr.log found.
    second try and, I have picture now ! (y)
    Therefore, recordings has started that's why, I can't confirm that for the moment.
    Will do another try tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom