[WiP] 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX (8 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Yes

For x86, the package is installed and the x86 application sees it. For the x64 application it doesn't seem to be visible. Most likely it will be necessary to install x64 libraries, or both x86 and x64, so far it is not clear. But this I can fix only at home. In the evening.
    Ok. It's almost 3:00 in the morning here so I'm going back to bed, Be back when I wake up.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    and failed.
    I think he couldn't install it, but I think he downloaded it ... As soon as @high update the links and libraries for VCRedistr I will update Deploy Tools, then we will see what the problem is.
    For now you can try to install VCRedistr 2010 x64 manually, or wait to see how it works in automatic mode.

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    I think he couldn't install it, but I think he downloaded it ... As soon as @high update the links and libraries for VCRedistr I will update Deploy Tools, then we will see what the problem is.
    For now you can try to install VCRedistr 2010 x64 manually, or wait to see how it works in automatic mode.
    I can wait to see how it works in automatic mode.
    Unless you want me to manually install VCRedistr 2010?

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    @ajs
    I did a complete uninstall of all MP including deleting all leftover folders in Program files, Program files (x86) and Program Data.
    Installed MP x64 with tvserver/client and it worked fine.
    Can I install plugins from "MediaPortal Extension Manager" or should i use the files from the first post to get the x64 version?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom