[WiP] 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX (7 Viewers)

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Here they are ;)
    This is odd, both versions works correctly, though they are older.
    If you don't want to use the new installers from the first post, you can use the latest MPE files from the attached file.

EDIT: forgot to add Common.Utils.dll library

Attachments

• MPE.zip
      871 KB
    Last edited:

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    In the attached file you can find x64 recompiled libraries for the StreamedMP skin. Plese note, that you need to have the skin already installed. Just unpack the content into your x64 MediaPortal application folder.

Attachments

• StreamedMP_x64_libraries.zip
      1,006 KB

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    merry xmas 2023.gif

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Right. However, TV watching works fine.

How can this be?
    There's only one TV Server registered under Windows services.
    Is it due to the dual TV card?
    Or is EPG scan running at the same time?

The channel scan looks like normal in the user interface. Every steps takes some seconds. The whole scan takes about 15 minutes to complete. But no channel is found.

View attachment 213050

Fresh logs

Update:
    I reinstalled the x86 version and the channel scan isn't working neither.
    Hence, I'll create a new threat for this issue.

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Will all changes be included in MP 1.33?
    The MP 1.33 will include all fixes currently available except the x64 TvServer - probably (this version needs some time for a testing). But don't worry - you can always find fresh installers on the first post.
    I will periodically update the installers when a new fix, enhancement or official installer arrives.

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi, I am currently trialling the new 64bit version from the first post, TVserver as well.
    I have a Server client setup with 4 clients throughout the house. Two clients are running the new version and two are on 1.32 Halloween.
    I have noticed a bug with the new client version, doesn't occur with the 1.32 halloween client versions.
    When I have an active recording and try to playback the recording from the beginning or live point, I get an access error and nothing plays.
    On the clients I always use "Multiseat setup: use UNC paths" for faster playback.
    This problem doesn't occur if I use RTSP.

[2024-01-08 10:29:16,739] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - [MediaInfoDatabaseSqlLite][getPartialHash] Exception:The process cannot access the file '\\Lichloathe\h\Records\MP\A Football Life - 7mate - 2024-01-08.ts' because it is being used by another process. stack: at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean useAsync)
    at System.IO.FileInfo_OpenRead()
    at MediaPortal.MediaInfoService.Database.MediaInfoDatabaseSqlLite.getPartialHash(FileInfo fi)

I have attached server and client logs.
    Let me know if you need anything else.

P.S. I like the new Mediainfo changes. Does this also apply to recordings?

Attachments

• Client.zip
      67.6 KB
    • Server.zip
      3.5 KB

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Hi, I am currently trialling the new 64bit version from the first post, TVserver as well.
    I have a Server client setup with 4 clients throughout the house. Two clients are running the new version and two are on 1.32 Halloween.
    I have noticed a bug with the new client version, doesn't occur with the 1.32 halloween client versions.
    When I have an active recording and try to playback the recording from the beginning or live point, I get an access error and nothing plays.
    On the clients I always use "Multiseat setup: use UNC paths" for faster playback.
    This problem doesn't occur if I use RTSP.
    Hi, thanks for the report.
    I was trying the same TV setup as yours(UNC), but I'm not getting any file access exceptions when playing recorded files.
    Anyway, I made an update to the MediaInfo caching. Now, at least the playback should by started.

P.S. I like the new Mediainfo changes. Does this also apply to recordings?
    Yes, basically any media info can be cached. You can control the media types from the Configuration - there is a new section "Media Info".

EDIT: 10.1.2024 - updated attached files

Attachments

• Databases.x64.zip
      135.1 KB
    • Databases.x86.zip
      135.2 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom