[6.0.3] Trakt for MediaPortal [2020-01-01] (2 Viewers)

breen

Portal Member
December 31, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Re: [1.0.1] Trakt for MediaPortal

How do you think look back should work, I was thinking of adding a button in hidden menu which sets the anchor date for the calendar (default Today). This could have a few pre-defined dates e.g. Today, Yesterday, Previous Week, Custom etc.

I will add your requests to the Issue Tracker as this is something I have wanted as well but didn't get a chance to do yet.

https://github.com/Technicolour/Trakt-for-Mediaportal/issues/12
https://github.com/Technicolour/Trakt-for-Mediaportal/issues/13

What I had in mind was something similar to how the vertical scroll home screen works, where the anchor would default to today, but pressing up would scroll through the previous days. Personally, I would probably only want to go back 1-3 days or so, anything beyond that would be accessible through hidden menu. Otherwise, what you described would be my second choice of how it would work.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Once you select an anchor date it would stick so if you picked yesterday or last week then it will load from that position. I guess we could make the default selected item today as well. Once the calendar loads you can then scroll up towards your anchor.

dir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan

How do I sync my tv collection? The trakt site shows that I've watched 3300 tv shows out of a total collection of 240. It's got my movie details correct because Moving Pictures as a sync function in the plugin config, but there's no equivalent in mpTVseries (only one for follw.it).

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

How do I sync my tv collection?
    It's automatic, just start MediaPortal and that's it. As long as you have enabled TVSeries and MovingPictures in Trakt Settings->Plugins then it will sync from those plugins.

Next time you add/remove a new show/movie then the trakt plugin will work out what has changed and sync the difference.

The trakt site shows that I've watched 3300 tv shows out of a total collection of 240.
    240 is actually referring to series count and not episodes, so seeing that can be confusing at first.

You can get a full break down of your episodes watched and episodes collected by going to the website, clicking on your username and then clicking on TVShow Progress e.g.

ltfearme's TV Show Progress - trakt

It's got my movie details correct because Moving Pictures as a sync function in the plugin config
    There is no configuration for trakt in TVSeries or MovingPictures plugins, so pressing sync in the follw.it tab (or whatever you were referring too) has no affect on your trakt.tv collection. Trakt for MediaPortal is a seperate plugin and directly talks to any plugins you enable in configuration.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: [1.0.2] Trakt for MediaPortal

New Release v1.0.2 available, see first post for download instructions.

Change Log
    • Added Library and Rating icons to posters in Movie/Show Watch List windows.
    • Added episode playback support from all episode windows such as: Calendar, Episode Watch List and Friends Episode Watch History.
    • Added a new button/menu option to Calendar which allows you to set a Start Date. User can pick from Today (Default), Yesterday, 1 Week Ago, 2 Weeks Ago or 1 Month Ago.
    • Added a new view to the Calendar window, 'All Shows' allows you to see all shows airing in the week.
    • Added Trailer support from show and episode windows. Can now look for trailers on IMDb and YouTube.
    • Show Notify dialog on startup if there is any outstanding friend requests, this can be disabled from general settings.
    • Added menu item to friends window so you can 'Delete' a friend.
    • Added Pending Friend Requests to friends window so you can easily 'Approve' or 'Deny' new friends.
    • Improve 'Add to Watch List' from Online Videos trailers, will now also send IMDb id for better match on trakt.
    • Friends episode/movie watched history will now show the last 100 items.
    • Remember last selected index when navigating Friends window.
    • Series restriction are now respected if toggling watched or rating episodes from MP-TVSeries GUI. Will also not sync back watched flags when series is restricted.

For a full list of changes including skin/translation updates please click here.

Note: There are some updates for skins, but nothing mandatory.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: [1.0.3] Trakt for MediaPortal

New Release v1.0.3 available, see first post for download instructions.

Change Log
    • Added ability to search for new friends and send friend requests to them. This can all be done from the Friends window.
    • Added support to Play movie directly using 'Play' button on remote control. This will skip the 'Jump To' details view of corresponding plugin that has movie.
    • Fixed a bug where it was not possible to play movie from trakt windows when 'My Videos' was the only plugin handler enabled.
    • Fixed previous selected item not being remembered when using Filmstrip layout.
    • Added support to load a friends Movie/Show/Episode Watch List. When you select a friend from the Friends window and drill down to the next view, there are 3 additional items to choose from to load your friends watch lists. When viewing a friends watch list, you can also add item to your personal watch list.
    • Added Rate/Library/Watched/WatchList menu items in Watch List window. Typically used when viewing a friends watch list.
    • Support for movie playback from MovingPictures when using MediaPortal 1.1. Movie will play directly rather than jump to MovingPictures details view first which is only possible in MediaPortal 1.2 Beta.
    • Improved image loading in Trending windows so that local artwork is displayed immediately followed by remote download queue.

For a full list of changes including skin/translation updates please click here.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Tgx has done an awesome job adding Trakt Support, its now available in BlackGlass/BlackGlass HD skins. Check out his blog for more info. So far trakt plugin is supported in the following skins:

• Blue3
    • Blue3Wide
    • DefaultWide
    • StreamedMP
    • BlackGlass
    • BlackGlass HD
    • Mustayaluca

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine

I install trak.tv plugin, and on login i have: Login failed (417) Expectation Failed

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

I install trak.tv plugin, and on login i have: Login failed (417) Expectation Failed
    Could you attach your TraktPlugin.log file after attempting to login, this is located here:
    Code:
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\log
    Do you mind also trying to login to website and see if you have any issues?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom