[6.0.3] Trakt for MediaPortal [2020-01-01] (3 Viewers)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    When I click on Trakt in my list of plugins in Mediaportal, I get "Missing or invalid file". This happens in all skins. I don't know when this problem was introduced, because I rarely use Trakt this way, I just let it sync what I've watched. In StreamedMP, at least I can get to some of the other features using the context menus, but going into it's default view does not work.

Is this only happening to me?
    Emph

Attachments

• logs.zip
      41 KB

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is this only happening to me?
    Here it´s working fine - are you logged in to your trakt account? And what skin?

Screenshot 2022-12-01 094533.jpg

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    All skins I've tried give the same result. I have tried re-installing Trakt (latest version) also, I assume it should install needed skin files?

I haven't tried with Purevision, as it always crashes MP for me whenever I go to Basic Home. :(

Emph

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    @catavolt @ltfearme Wow, it actually seems like Trakt is the culprit for the Purevision skin crashing as well. See my attached logs. So, how to proceed when re-installing Trakt hasn't fixed this so far. Go back to an older version of Trakt?

Edit:

I tried downloading the installer from the plugin section instead of using the MPE installer, and that seems to have fixed it. Isn't the correct installer available there for some reason?

Edit 2: The file for Trakt is still missing, it's just the crashing of PurevisionHD that has been fixed.

Edit 3: DefaultWideHD isn't working either for me. Also related to the Trakt plugin according to the logs (log2.zip).

Emph

Attachments

• log2.zip
      35.3 KB
    Last edited:

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    So weird that files are "missing or incorrect". I mean, do I need to re-install Mediaportal to get the working files for DefaultWide?

Also, what do you mean I should look for on 1st page of this thread?
    Emph

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    FYI: Trakt is down for a couple of days now... Trakt and https://twitter.com/trakt
    They are having some database issues and no ETA yet...
    Don't know if it's feasible (since the frequency of this fortunately is rather low) to add to the plugin that in case of outage, the current cache (in the Mediaportal_programdata\MediaPortal\Trakt folder) is kept as is instead of writing emoty jsons in it...
    I sure hope they are able to get the userdata back since my only backup of it was overwritten with empty jsons...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom