[6.0.3] Trakt for MediaPortal [2020-01-01] (2 Viewers)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    .Net 4.0 same as the plugin and what's compatible with latest MP1.

htpchtpc

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2012
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Trakt still crashing for me even after update. perhaps take a look and see what happened? thank you.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Trakt still crashing for me even after update. perhaps take a look and see what happened? thank you.
    This is something new, and looks to be because it could not convert a date stored in your system.

Having a look at your configuration file the date in question is:
    <entry name="TmdbConfigurationAge">20/12/2016 10:20:57 AM</entry>

I can't see anything wrong with that date so will need to figure out why it could not be converted for you. In the mean time can you delete that entry from MediaPortal.xml and see if you see the crash again. I suspect it will happen again as I can't see anything wrong with that date but your system seems to not handle it. I will add some protection around that date conversion to avoid such issues in next build.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Actually upon a closer look I do see something, it looks like the day and month is not expected for you compared to this:

<entry name="TmdbConfigurationAge">20/12/2016 10:20:57 AM</entry> (day before month)
    <entry name="UserAccessTokenExpiry">1/28/2018 4:32:35 PM</entry> (month before day)

In the last year did you change your system date format (regional settings)? If not, at least I know why it occurred so its an easy fix.

htpchtpc

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2012
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    changed the date order of Tmdbconfigurationage and it is working! Thank you. I don't recall resetting anything... perhaps a windows 10 thing? It did crash a few months ago after a unwanted update.

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you want to help test the next version here it is, in summary there is an improved TV Show calendar and added Movie Calendar. The authentication process has been rewritten and requires people to improve the application to use their account online.

I have added Titan support in the package. There are required skin changes to support everything below but not mandatory for other operations.

Changes (v6.0.1)

If I use this installer, it will give me an 404 error during installation. Looking into it and looking if everything works as expected. When will you piush this version to be recognized by the MPEI?

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There seems to be an issue with URLs in the MPEI. Also, when I try to install the "Extensions" plugin from within MPEI, I get the same 404 error as with your installer package. Corrupted URL? Moved files?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I will take a look and if I can't see what the issue is I will simply remove it. It might be pointing to google code or something like that.

For now, just uncheck the option to install the Extensions GUI.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Official version has been released now.

About those 404 errors. Its to do with the Extensions GUI MPEI package which was included in the Trakt package. I have now removed it since its not pointing to a valid URL. I may consider adding it back if updated. I also unchecked Trailers by default since that also references the Extensions package. They are harmless error to ignore and have nothing to do with Trakt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom